80.Something unexpected happened.

When they saw someone coming, the three brothers of the Wang family and the Zhang family brothers and sisters immediately became alert. There were twenty-three people in total. Twenty-one of them were wearing clothes from the Immortal Demon Sect, and the remaining two were none other than Wang Rui, the second eldest son of the Wang family, and Wang Yang, the fourth eldest son of the Wang family.

"Second brother, fourth brother!" Looking at the two younger brothers who were tied up by each other, Wang Feng frowned deeply and looked extremely ugly.

"Brother!" Looking at Wang Feng, Wang Rui called softly.

Seeing the reaction of the Wang brothers, the leading Immortal Demon Sect disciple sneered. "Wang Feng, hand over Liu Mufeng from your Wang family. If you hand over Liu Mufeng, I will let your two brothers go."

"Brother, don't believe him, he won't let us go!"

"Yes, brother, our blood The jade was taken away by him. He will not let us go. "Look at his brother, Wang Yang said anxiously.

Hearing this, the eldest disciple of the Immortal Demon Sect frowned. He winked at the junior brother beside him. The two junior brothers immediately stepped forward and punched Wang Rui and Wang Yang twice in front of everyone in Wang Feng.

"Second brother, fourth brother!" Wang Feng was heartbroken when he saw his younger brother being beaten.

"Second brother and fourth brother!" Seeing the two being beaten, the others were also very angry.

"Hand over Liu Mufeng, or I will kill them!" Looking at Wang Feng, the leader said coldly.

Hearing this, Wang Feng sneered. "You saw it too. He's not here!"

"Are you sure Liu Mufeng isn't here?" Staring at Wang Feng, the other party asked again.

"He's not here!" Looking at the other party, Wang Feng answered again.

Hearing this, the senior brother who led the team sneered. "In that tent, right?" As he said that, the other party pointed the knife in his hand at Liu Mufeng's tent not far away.

"There are many golden spirit insects outside the tent. If you rush over with people, the golden spirit insects will attack you. If you accidentally kill the golden spirit insects, then even if you find my cousin Liu Mufeng, he He can no longer help others clean their spiritual roots, because he uses these insects to cleanse their spiritual roots." Looking at the senior brother who took the lead, Wang Feng said with a smile.

Hearing this, the face of the elder brother with a scar on the face of the Immortal Demon Sect twisted. He pointed at a younger brother casually. "You, go and look outside that tent. Don't kill those bugs!"

"Yes, senior brother!" In response, the disciple took the order and walked towards Liu Mufeng's tent. Arriving outside the tent, the disciple stopped and raised his hand to touch the curtain of the tent. The golden spirit insects immediately swarmed up and surrounded him.

"Ah, go away, go away, ah, save me, senior brother, save me..."

With the screams one after another, the disciple soon turned into a white skeleton on the ground, and all his flesh was eaten It's clean.

Seeing this scene, Scarface couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. A junior brother who is at the sixth level of the Spiritual Mortal Realm, this, this is gone. Isn't this bug too evil? No wonder, it can help others cleanse their spiritual roots!

"Elder brother, what should we do? The six sons were eaten!" Looking at the scarred face, a thin monkey looked at the other party anxiously.

"What can be done? Just wait!" After saying this, Scarface sighed. Those bugs are treasures, but you can't kill any of them. As Wang Feng said, if there are no bugs, Liu Mufeng will be useless.