97.The regretful Xu brothers and sisters.

Half a month later, Liu Mufeng’s alchemy shop welcomed its second batch of customers.

Seeing Dong Feipeng coming to the store with a group of Lingwu Sect disciples, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu smiled and greeted them.

"Fellow Daoist Dong, you are here!" Seeing Dong Feipeng, Liu Mufeng showed a polite smile. He discovered that the monk named Zhang Meng was no longer in Dong Feipeng's team. And Dong Feipeng's team has also grown from a dozen people to thirty-six people, making the team much larger.

"I saw flyers and the Golden Spirit Insect distributing flyers on the mountain road. So, I led someone to find them. It was indeed Fellow Daoist Liu!" Dong Feipeng smiled as he looked at Liu Mufeng. He turned to look at Jiang Xu. "Who is this?"

"This is my partner - Jiang Xu." Liu Mufeng introduced with a smile.

"Oh, it turns out to be Young Master Jiang! I heard that Young Master Jiang has advanced to the spiritual master realm. What a joy and congratulations!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Dong Feipeng said with a smile.

"Fellow Daoist Dong!" Jiang Xu looked at Dong Feipeng and greeted him lightly.

"Yeah!" Dong Feipeng nodded with a smile and looked at Liu Mufeng. "Fellow Daoist Liu, can we talk alone?"

"Okay, let's go to the cave next door!" With that, Liu Mufeng left with Dong Feipeng.

As soon as the two left, the other Lingwu Sect disciples began to pick up the pills on the shelf in the cave.

Looking at Jiang Xu sitting there as the master, Jiang Dong had a very ugly expression. In the past, he was so jealous of Jiang Xu who had a single spiritual root, and he also despised Jiang Xu, a man who was neither male nor female. He felt that the single spiritual root was not enough for a man like Jiang Xu who would be suppressed by men from birth. His body was simply a waste of natural resources.

But what about now? Jiang Xu is now in the spiritual master realm, one of the strongest in the secret realm, but he is still a nine-star spiritual master realm. It takes great courage for him to even stand in front of Jiang Xu like this. Because he knew that he couldn't even catch one of Jiang Xu's moves. The person I was most jealous of, despised and looked down upon. Now it was beyond his reach, and he realized to his despair that he could no longer catch up!

Seeing Jiang Xu, who behaved well and made deals with others to exchange pills, Jiang Min also felt an indescribable bitterness in his heart. Jiang Xu was the person he was most jealous of and the person he looked down upon the most. However, this same person she looked down upon married a young genius, became the partner of a third-level alchemist, and became a spiritual master monk that everyone envied. And what about her? Some people in Jialan City may still know that she is the eldest lady of the Jiang family, but in the secret realm, in Dong Feipeng's team, she is just an inconspicuous spiritual realm monk. And the men she had chosen from thousands of places were far less dazzling and outstanding than Liu Mufeng.

Jiang Min felt uncomfortable and unwilling to be compared with the person he looked down upon the most. However, looking at Jiang Xu who was so alive, she found in despair that she could no longer handle or control this person. This person had already escaped her control. Not to mention her, I'm afraid even grandpa would find it difficult to control Jiang Xu now.

Looking at Jiang Xu who was extremely dazzling at this moment, Xu Qianshan regretted it very much. In fact, the first thing he valued at first sight was not Jiang Min but Jiang Xu. However, his parents said that Jiang Xu was unable to achieve elegance. Far less noble than Jiang Min. The results of it? As a result, Jiang Min, the eldest lady, performed mediocrely. Jiang Xu, an abandoned son of the Jiang family, suddenly rose to prominence. In just a few months in the secret realm, he was promoted to the spiritual master realm. If the person he married back then was Jiang Xu, would everything be different now? Thinking of this, Xu Qianshan felt regretful.