82.Xiaoyuan's promotion.

In fact, from when Liu Mufeng was thirteen to now nineteen, Xiao Yuan has been with Liu Mufeng, his master, for six years. In six years, it went from the first-level dust-clearing liquid to the second-level blood-purifying elixir, and now to the third-level elixir, the blood-purifying elixir. Xiao Yuan has taken countless pills to enhance blood vessels, pills to purify blood vessels, and pills to purify blood vessels! It can be said that the biggest advantage of following an alchemist master is that there is always an endless supply of elixirs.

This time, the blood-purifying elixir was made from thousand-year-old blood-purifying grass. Moreover, in order to ensure the success rate of the elixir, Liu Mufeng also added spiritual water when refining the elixir. Therefore, even low-grade pills are very effective.

After Xiao Yuan took four pills, his bloodline once again took a big step closer to the golden spirit insect bloodline. Then, there were faint signs of promotion on his body.

Liu Mufeng saw that Xiaoyuan was showing signs of promotion. Immediately filled half a bucket of spiritual spring water with a wooden bucket. He crushed ten low-grade Jinyang Pills and threw them all into the bucket.

Xiaoyuan plunged into the barrel. Soaked in the wooden barrel, he began to frantically absorb the medicinal power in the spiritual water.

Worried that the potency was not enough, Liu Mufeng threw six more broken pills into the barrel. Therefore, the medicinal power in the barrel is much stronger.

Standing aside and looking at Xiao Yuan soaking in the barrel, Jiang Xu couldn't help but feel worried. "Can Xiao Yuan do it?"

"Don't worry, it can. It is a king insect, and its bloodline is higher than other origin spirit insects. Coupled with the resources I have used on it over the years, it can advance to the spiritual master level. There will definitely be no problem." Liu Mufeng was still very confident about his pet.

"Yeah!" After hearing his lover say this, Jiang Xu felt a little more at ease.

Xiaoyuan stayed in this bath for a whole month. It wasn't until the thirty-first day that it flew out of the barrel. At the same time, the wood spirit insects, fire spirit insects, water spirit insects, and earth spirit insects in the bracelet space all gathered around it.

Xiao Yuan was in the middle of a group of men. The aura on his body kept rising, and his body was slowly getting bigger.

Seeing that Xiao Yuan's aura was rising steadily, he had reached three stars in the spiritual master realm, and his body had grown to the size of two fists. Jiang Xu was overjoyed. Turning his head, he found that the aura of his lover beside him was also rising steadily, rising directly from the seven stars of the spirit realm to the nine stars of the spirit realm.

"Mu Feng, you have advanced to the ninth level of the Spirit Realm!" Looking at his lover, Jiang Xu was filled with joy.

"Yes, it's a blessing to drag down Xiaoyuan!" Liu Mufeng smiled bitterly when he said this. His master seems to have always been a laggard.

Xiaoyuan was flying happily in the air, and a group of its subordinates looked up to it respectfully, as if they were meeting a queen, showing their loyalty and surrender.

Looking at Xiao Yuan flying happily in mid-air, Jiang Xu smiled. "Xiaoyuan is also very powerful. Now he is on the same level as me."

"Yes!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng thought to himself, when can he advance to the spiritual master realm?

Flying over, Xiao Yuan lay on Liu Mufeng's shoulders. He looked at his master with a look of resentment. "Master, you are too weak. If you didn't hold me back, I would be a five-star Turing Master now. Even better than your wife."