94.Cousin and cousin.

Xue Hao and his party of twenty-five people came all the way to the foot of the mountain. They found two caves at the foot of the mountain. There is a restriction at the entrance of a smaller cave, making it difficult to see what's going on inside. A sign was placed at the entrance of the cave that read, "Refining alchemy in seclusion, please do not disturb." Everyone understood the words on the sign. There is an alchemist retreating in a small cave.

There are two wooden doors outside the large cave, and there is a sign hanging on the outside of the wooden door. The sign reads "Fengxudan Pharmacy Store".

"Fengxu Pill Pharmacy, what a strange name?" Li Ming said with a smile.

"Fellow Daoist Liu's partner's name is Jiang Xu. Fengxu is the last word of their names." After thinking about it, Xue Hao said this.

"Oh, so that's it!" Everyone nodded and expressed their understanding.

"It should be here, let's go in and take a look!" After looking at the others, Xue Hao and the Zhou brothers took the lead in pushing open the wooden door and walking in. Everyone else followed and walked in.

Sitting on the chair, Jiang Xu, his contracted beast Xiaolan, and two wood spirit worms Wang Fu, one person and three worms were eating stew, when they saw a large group of people coming in shouting.

Jiang Xu was very happy to see that business finally came to his door. He immediately put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hands and stood up to greet him. "I thought it was who it was, but it turned out to be Master Xue!"

"Master Jiang, we haven't seen each other for so many years, how are you doing?" Seeing Jiang Xu, Xue Hao greeted him with a smile.

"Oh, thank you for your concern, Mr. Xue. Mu Feng and I are doing well." Jiang Xu said with a smile.

"I saw the flyer and heard that Fellow Daoist Liu opened an elixir shop, so I stopped by to take a look. By the way, why don't I see Fellow Daoist Liu?"

"Oh, Mu Feng is in seclusion to refine elixirs. He won't leave for a while. My store There are a lot of elixirs in there, do you want to take a look? There are both second-level and third-level elixirs." As he spoke, Jiang Xu pointed to the bottles of elixirs on the two wooden shelves behind him.

"So many?" Xue Hao couldn't help but gasp when he saw two shelves full of two to three hundred bottles of elixirs.

"It's okay!" In fact, these are things he and Mu Feng don't need. The good elixir Mu Feng was kept, saying that it was for the two of them to use for themselves and would not be sold at all.

"Fellow Daoist Jiang, I wonder how you can exchange these elixirs for spiritual herbs?" Looking at Jiang Xu, Zhou Wu asked anxiously.

"Oh, there are exchange instructions on the wall. You can take a look. Spirit grass, spirit stones, spirit fruits, demon cores, and monster meat can all be exchanged for elixirs, as can genius treasures!" Jiang Xu looked at everyone, So said.

"Oh!" Nodding, everyone looked at the redemption instructions posted on the wall.

"Ordinary spiritual grasses can be exchanged for elixirs of the same grade. Eight spiritual grasses can be exchanged for one low-grade elixir. Twelve spiritual grasses can be exchanged for one medium-grade elixir. Sixteen spiritual grasses can be exchanged for one high-grade elixir. Breitlings under five hundred years old The grass can be exchanged for the same grade elixir, one spiritual grass can be exchanged for one low-grade elixir, two spiritual grass can be exchanged for one medium-grade elixir, and three spiritual grasses can be exchanged for one high-grade elixir. For medicine, one spiritual herb can be exchanged for one middle-grade elixir or two low-grade elixirs, and two spiritual grasses can be exchanged for one high-grade elixir. Stars."