87.Crazy jealousy.

It has to be said that the news that Liu Mufeng is a third-level alchemist is a big blow to the heroine. The heroine learned alchemy from her grandfather when she was five years old. The most conceited and proud thing is his superior alchemy skills. The heroine became a third-level alchemist at the age of nineteen, and was known as the youngest, most beautiful, and most talented third-level alchemist in Lingwu Continent. But now, there is someone the same age as her who has only studied alchemy for five years. He became a third-level alchemist. This made the heroine greatly shocked and extremely jealous.

Liu Mufeng, how come someone like you exists? I have been learning alchemy since I was five years old and have been studying hard for fourteen years before I achieved what I have achieved today. But you, you bastard, as soon as you appeared, all my pride and all my dignity were torn to pieces by you. How could it be, how could people like you exist? People like you shouldn't exist at all!

Seeing the flash of crazy jealousy in the heroine's eyes, Liu Mufeng smiled bitterly. In fact, to be fair, the heroine is really an amazing alchemy genius. She has become a third-level alchemy expert after fourteen years of training, which is really amazing. The reason why he was able to become a third-level alchemist in five years was, firstly, because he had enough spiritual herbs to supply him with harm, and secondly, because the five years in the eyes of others were not five years to him, but fifty. Year. He spent half of his fifty years cultivating, and the remaining twenty-five years were spent learning alchemy. Because he didn't have a famous teacher to guide him, he ruined a lot of spiritual grass, but fortunately, he planted a lot of spiritual grass and could withstand his harm. Therefore, he succeeded. But, in fact, he spent a lot more time than the heroine. There are also many more failures than the heroine.

"Sorry, Fellow Daoist Xiao and Fellow Daoist Meng, we have no plans to join forces with you. Please come back, please!" Looking at the male protagonist and female protagonist, Liu Mufeng issued an eviction order.

"This..." The male protagonist frowned and looked at his partner beside him.

"Well, let's go!" Nodding, the heroine said sadly. I thought: Liu Mufeng, you deserve to die, you deserve to die! A monster genius like you should die young and die!

I saw both the male protagonist and the female protagonist leaving. The Jiang family brothers and Xu family brothers and sisters also stood up.

"Liu Mufeng, you, are you really a third-level alchemist?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Min asked with a strange look on his face.

"Humph, does it have nothing to do with you? He is my man!" With a cold snort, Jiang Xu hugged Liu Mufeng's arm and declared his sovereignty possessively.

Hearing this, Jiang Min looked aggrieved. Once, he felt that Xu Qianshan, who came from a big family, was the best man in the world. Therefore, when Xu Qianshan told him that Jiang Xu seduced him, she believed it without hesitation. But now, seeing Jiang Xu find a man who was a thousand times better than his own, Jiang Min suddenly became jealous of Jiang Xu's good luck.

Liu Mufeng is younger than Xu Qianshan, and his appearance is no worse than Xu Qianshan. Moreover, Liu Mufeng is the grandson of the Lord of Black Dragon City and has a distinguished family background, not inferior to that of Xu Qianshan. Then there are Liu Mufeng's Five Elements Spirit Insects and Liu Mufeng's identity as a third-level alchemist. These are things Xu Qianshan doesn’t have. Once upon a time, Xu Qianshan had to go all the way to Black Dragon City in order to find a second-level alchemy master. But now, Jiang Xu, whom he had always looked down upon, actually found a third-level alchemist as his partner.

Seeing Jiang Xu marrying so well, Jiang Min was extremely jealous. If I had known earlier, I would have given Xu Qianshan to Jiang Xu. In that case, maybe he can marry Liu Mufeng. Alas, one wrong step after another, I actually chose a rotten peach, a man who was far inferior to Jiang Xu's partner.