84.Meeting the Liu family.

A ​​few days later, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu were sitting by the stream eating grilled fish.

"The fish you grilled still tastes better!" Jiang Xu looked enjoying himself while eating the fish grilled by his lover. Compared with the fish he grilled, the fish cooked by Mufeng was really delicious.

Looking at his lover who had a mouthful of hot sauce, Liu Mufeng smiled and took the handkerchief, and helped his lover wipe the corners of his mouth with a doting look on his face. "Eat slowly, no one will compete with you."

"Hehe, the grilled fish you made is so delicious!" When he said this, Jiang Xu smiled with satisfaction.

"Shall I bake you another sweet and sour one?" As he said that, Liu Mufeng took out the honey and began to brush it on the fish.

"Okay!" Jiang Xu nodded and agreed.

"Ninth brother, where are you eating grilled fish?" Smelling the aroma of grilled fish, a group of people came over in a mighty manner.

Seeing the person coming, Liu Mufeng couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. It's the Liu family, but the Liu family has changed from a team of five to a team of thirteen. The original owner's eldest cousin Liu Cheng, second cousin Liu Muyan, third cousin Liu Shu, Liu Shu's friend Dong Huixin, Dong Huixin's sister Dong Wanying, fourth cousin Liu Zhen'er, fifth cousin Liu Waner, fifth brother-in-law Qiao Xiang, Qiao Xiang's The eldest brother Qiao Hong and the second brother Qiao Fei. Sixth cousin Liu Yi, seventh cousin Liu Fei, and eighth cousin Liu Shanshan.

"Eldest brother, second brother, third brother, third sister-in-law, fourth sister, fifth sister, fifth brother-in-law, sixth brother, seventh brother, eighth sister, everyone is gathered together!" Seeing the crowd, Liu Mufeng stood up and smiled. Say hello to everyone.

Jiang Xu frowned after hearing Liu Mufeng's words. My heart said: Is this secret realm so small? Mu Feng had just gotten rid of the Wang family, and he met the Liu family again. What a bad luck!

"Ninth brother, your grilled fish is pretty good! Second brother didn't know that you have such a good skill!" Liu Muyan said with a smile as he looked at the golden and crispy grilled fish in Liu Mufeng's hand. If he remembered correctly, during the time when Mu Feng was with them, he always took Bigu Pills and never ate anything. I didn’t expect that I would change my gender right now!

"Oh, it's okay. I just did it casually!" Liu Mufeng smiled and said lightly. In fact, the craftsmanship is one thing, and the ingredients are also better. They grilled the fish by the stream to hide it from others. In fact, the fish is not from the stream, but the spiritual fish in Liu Mufeng's space.

"This fish is mine!" With that said, Jiang Xu took the grilled fish directly from Liu Mufeng's hand. The look of a puppy protecting its food made Liu Mufeng a little bit dumbfounded.

"Ah, is this the ninth younger brother Jiang Xu?" Liu Muyan asked with a smile after looking at Jiang Xu. Is it any wonder that you want to cook grilled fish to please your wife? It seems that Jiu Di and Jiang Xu have a good relationship!

"Yes, this is my partner - Jiang Xu!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng introduced generously.

"Fellow Daoist Liu!" Looking at Liu Muyan, Jiang Xu called out lightly, very perfunctorily.

"Oh, Mr. Jiang, there's no need to be polite!" Liu Muyan smiled, but didn't mind Jiang Xu's slight at all.

"Second brother, how about we take a rest here and grill some fish to eat!" Looking at Liu Muyan, Liucheng asked.

"Okay, brother, you can take the third and fourth brothers to catch fish! I'll talk to the ninth brother." Liu Muyan said as he looked at Liucheng.

"Okay!" Nodding, Liu Cheng took Liu Shu, Liu Zhen'er and the Dong sisters to catch fish together. Brothers Qiao Hong and Qiao Fei from the Qiao family also went over to help.