98.Gold crystal liquid.

In another cave, Liu Mufeng and Dong Feipeng were sitting together and talking about cleaning the spiritual roots.

"Fellow Daoist Liu, these are the things I have been looking for in the secret realm in the past few years. Please take a look!" With that said, Dong Feipeng took out twenty jade boxes in one breath and placed them on the table.

Opening the box, Liu Mufeng looked at them one by one. It has to be said that Dong Feipeng's reputation as the senior martial arts master is indeed well earned. Less than seven years after the secret realm was opened, this guy actually found thirty-eight thousand-year-old spiritual grass. Two ten thousand year old grass. We even found many precious spiritual fruits.

"Well, these are spiritual herbs that are hundreds, thousands, or ten thousand years old. They are of extraordinary value. I'll give Fellow Daoist Dong a price of 20 million. What do Fellow Daoist Dong think?" Looking at Dong Feipeng, Liu Mufeng asked.

"Okay!" Nodding, Dong Feipeng accepted the price.

Seeing that Dong Feipeng accepted his price, Liu Mufeng put away these precious spiritual herbs and spiritual fruits.

Immediately afterwards, Dong Feipeng took out a lot of ordinary spiritual grass, spiritual flowers, spiritual fruits, demon cores and demon beast meat. There were a lot of things, but the value was not high. Liu Mufeng gave him a price of 10 million. Dong Feipeng also accepted it.

After that, Dong Feipeng took out two bottles and placed them on the table. "Fellow Daoist Liu, how much is this worth?"

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng looked at the two bottles carefully. The two bottles were not big, and were about the same size as the bottles he filled with elixirs. However, the bottle exuded a very strong spiritual energy. Liu Mufeng felt very comfortable smelling it. Reaching out and taking the bottle, Liu Mufeng opened the cork and smelled it. "Is this stone milk?"

"Yes, thousand-year stone milk. This is a good thing! And it is very suitable for an alchemist like Liu Daoyou!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Dong Feipeng said with a smile.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng nodded. "It is indeed a good thing!" Stone milk can help increase soul power. Liu Mufeng's soul power has always been higher than that of monks of the same level. This is the credit of Lingshui. However, due to long-term drinking of spiritual water, the spiritual water's help in improving Liu Mufeng's soul power has become less and less, and this stone milk appeared just right. "Fifteen million a bottle!"

Hearing this, Dong Pengfei shook his head. "Twenty million!"

Liu Mufeng thought for a moment after hearing Dong Feipeng's offer. Finally, he nodded in agreement. "Okay, twenty million!"

"Hey, Fellow Daoist Liu is really happy!" Smiling, Dong Feipeng felt that he had finally seen the dawn of spiritual root cleansing!

Taking another bottle of stone milk, Liu Mufeng checked it and made sure it was correct before putting away the two bottles of stone milk. "Two bottles of stone milk cost 40 million, plus the previous 30 million, the total is 70 million. I wonder if Fellow Daoist Dong has any other spiritual treasures?"

"There is another one. This one is also a good thing, but Fellow Daoist Liu doesn't need it. You can use it to please Madam!" With that said, Dong Feipeng took out a small bottle and handed it to Liu Mufeng.

Reaching out to take the bottle, Liu Mufeng opened the cork and smelled it. "This, is this gold crystal liquid?" It's strange, it's the male protagonist's opportunity, how could it be in Dong Feipeng's hands? Could it be that Dong Feipeng found the opportunity to be the male protagonist first, or is there some other hidden secret in it?