88.The death of the heroine.

Three days later, the golden lotus in the lake finally bloomed.

At the moment when the golden petals slowly bloomed, a faint fragrance spread out. It attracted all the crocodiles, water snakes, and some big fish monsters in the spirit realm in the lake.

"Thump, thump!" In the lake, two crocodiles chased and bit each other in order to compete for the golden lotus.

A nine-star turtle in the spiritual realm and a nine-star pike in the spiritual realm also got into hands. You bite me, and I bite you. They started biting each other. The tortoise's tortoise shell is relatively hard, and the pike's several attacks were dodged by the opponent. However, the pike did not avoid the turtle's attack, and was bitten with bloody flesh all over its body.

On the side, two water snakes were fighting with a crocodile. The two water snakes entangled the crocodile's body and strangled it fiercely. The crocodile bit the snake desperately. The three of them were fighting together, quite in a fight to the death.

Seeing that the monsters in the lake were already fighting, Liu Mufeng and the other eight people also affixed flying charms. It flew towards the golden jade lotus in the center of the lake. In fact, Jiang Xu is in the spiritual master realm and can fly by himself without attaching a spiritual talisman. However, Mu Feng told him to keep a low profile and not expose his spiritual master realm strength first. Therefore, Jiang Xu put on the hidden jade, attached the spiritual talisman, and followed the others to fly towards the golden jade lotus.

Seeing the eight human monks flying over, the monster beasts that were fighting together before immediately separated and launched attacks on the eight people flying over. A group of crocodiles opened their huge mouths and jumped up to bite the eight people. Pike, which were as big as a spur-tusked pig, also gathered quickly, jumping out of the water to attack the eight people, as well as turtles, water snakes, crucian carps, eels, and various monsters in the lake. The beasts seemed to have been beaten to death, using their bodies to surround the golden jade lotus in a circle, and launched wave after wave of crazy attacks on Liu Mufeng and the eight people.

The six of them, the male protagonist, were stopped by a group of crocodiles on the outermost edge. Fighting with crocodiles.

Jiang Xu slashed five swords in succession, killing a group of rushing crocodiles, and led Liu Mufeng through the outermost protective line.

With a wave of his hand, Liu Mufeng released his golden spirit insects and water spirit insects. Helping Jiang Xu clean up the monsters that surrounded him, Jiang Xu himself secretly released his pressure. The monsters in the lake were all at the Spiritual Realm and the Spiritual Realm. Therefore, as soon as Jiang Xu released his pressure, the monsters did not dare to approach him, and he flew to the golden jade lotus smoothly. He plucked the golden jade lotus directly.

"Mufeng, let's go!" Holding the golden jade lotus, Jiang Xu flew towards his partner. He grabbed Liu Mufeng's arm and flew towards the shore with him.

"Yeah!" Liu Mufeng recalled the spirit insect without any regrets and left directly with Jiang Xu.

"This..." Looking at Jiang Xu who easily took away the Golden Lotus without any effort, the male protagonist's face twisted. He felt that among the six of them and the other two, they would definitely get the Golden Lotus. Unexpectedly, before they could break through the first line of defense, the lotus was snatched away by Jiang Xu. Is this speed too fast?

Without the golden jade lotus, the monster in the lake became furious and launched a frantic attack on the six male protagonists. The six people did not dare to stay for a long time, so they immediately smashed the magic talismans and evacuated one after another.