95.The cousin who stole the elixir.

When they saw Liu Feifei being besieged by golden spirit insects. Several monks who were still choosing the elixir were shocked. Having selected the elixir and completed the transaction, the monks waiting at the door also looked surprised. He said in his heart: It’s strange. Why doesn’t the golden spirit insect bite others but only Liu Feifei?

Seeing that his sister was surrounded by groups of golden spirit insects, Liu Shen was shocked and immediately took several cousins ​​to help his sister and drive away the golden spirit insects. "Sister, why did you provoke them?"

"No, I didn't provoke them, they pounced on them themselves!" Speaking of this, Liu Feifei was also very depressed.

"Ah, Mr. Jiang, this..." Looking at Jiang Xu, Li Ming hesitated and said to himself: These Liu brothers and sisters are Liu Mufeng's cousins. Is it really okay for Jiang Xu to let bugs bite people like this? ?

"Fellow Taoist, are Liu Shen and Liu Feifei's family very poor?" Jiang Xu asked suspiciously, looking at Li Ming.

Hearing this, Li Ming was stunned for a moment, then shook his head. "Young Master Jiang, you're kidding me. The Liu family is one of the largest families in Yong'an City. How can they be poor?"

"If they weren't poor, would they steal my pills in broad daylight and treat me like a blind man?" With that, Jiang Xu said. With a wave of his hand, all the golden spirit insects flew back behind Jiang Xu.

Hearing Jiang Xu's words, everyone looked at Liu Feifei in shock. Even everyone in the Liu family looked at Liu Feifei in disbelief. She thought to herself: This Liu Feifei actually came here to steal her cousin’s elixir? seriously?

"Sister, did you get the elixir?" Liu Shen asked with a gloomy face as he looked at his sister.

"No, no! He's talking nonsense." Shaking her head, Liu Feifei hurriedly denied it.

Hearing this, Jiang Xu snorted coldly. "Stinky girl, do you want me to maim you? Or do you want my bugs to eat you up bit by bit? You dare to steal my elixir, you don't want to live, do you?

" Liu Feifei looked contemptuous at these words. "Yours? Are you shameless? This elixir was refined by my cousin. What does it have to do with you? You are just selling it on behalf of me."

"Your cousin? You don't mind saying this. Have you seen my Mu Feng since he was born? Have you ever given him a grain of rice? Where were you when he lost his parents when he was five years old and was thrown into a small village by a bunch of bastards from the Liu family? Where were you when he was farming? Now he has become a third-level alchemist. You are shamelessly trying to get relatives and steal elixirs. My cousin doesn’t want it!” At this point, Jiang Xu snorted disdainfully.

What he hated the most was Mu Feng's cold-blooded relatives. In the past, all of them treated Mu Feng as trash and didn't even bother to look at Mu Feng. It's better now, one by one is like flies. Every good thing is a bastard!

After hearing Jiang Xu's words, Liu Shen's face turned blue and white, looking very ugly. He felt that being scolded by Jiang Xu in front of a group of people made him very embarrassed. What made him even more embarrassed was that his wayward sister actually went to steal his cousin's elixir. If this matter spreads out, where will the Liu family's face be? This Xiaofei is becoming more and more lawless.

Liu Feifei was furious after hearing Jiang Xu's scolding. "Jiang Xu, you are a despicable person, what do you mean?"

Hearing this, Jiang Xu narrowed his eyes. "Stinky girl, hand over the pill you stole, or I'll kill you!" In his words, Jiang Xu directly released his pressure.

Suddenly, Liu Feifei felt an invisible mountain pressing on her back. Her legs went weak, and Liu Feifei knelt directly on the ground. A little face that was flushed with anger immediately turned pale. Big beads of sweat rolled down one by one on his forehead.