72.Golden Spirit stone .

Two days later, Liu Mufeng took Jiang Xu to a cave. According to the original records, there is a nine-star golden light beast in the spiritual realm living in this cave, and there are three golden spiritual stones hidden in the golden light beast's cave. The male protagonist relies on these golden spirit stones to advance to the spiritual master realm.

"Mu Feng, the monsters here are very strong, they seem to be on the same level as me!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu frowned. The strength of monks is not as strong as that of monsters. Therefore, when a monk with nine stars in the spiritual realm faces a monster with nine stars in the spiritual realm, the monk will suffer a great loss. It doesn't have any advantage.

"The two of us are together." The golden spirit stone is most suitable for the golden spirit root monks to use. Therefore, this opportunity was of great help to Xiaoxu, and Liu Mufeng did not want to give up. Furthermore, this is the male protagonist's thing. Now that he has found it in advance for Xiaoxu to use, it can be considered as weakening the male protagonist's strength!

Seeing Mu Feng's persistence, Jiang Xu nodded. "Well, well, if we can't beat them, we'll teleport away!" Anyway, they have the teleportation talisman in their hands, so there's no need to worry too much.

"Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng agreed.

"Moo moo..." A three-meter-tall, five-meter-long monster that looked like a snow-white yak, but with a golden horn on its head came out of the cave.

Seeing the golden light beast slowly walking out, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu immediately made preparations to attack.

"Moo..." With a hiss, the golden light beast suddenly accelerated its speed and ran directly in the direction of Jiang Xu. It was like a sharp sword thrust towards Jiang Xu.

Jiang Xu hurriedly left the place, and slashed three swords in succession at the golden light beast. Three golden sword lights shot out, and red streaks slid down on the golden light beast's snow-white fur. Bloodstains.

"Moo..." Roaring angrily, the golden light beast pushed towards Jiang Xu for the second time.

Seeing the golden light beast rushing over, Jiang Xu hurriedly dodged the golden light beast's one-horn attack, and at the same time slashed three more swords.

On the side, Liu Mufeng came up and threw out a handful of talismans. The golden light beast's hind legs were fried until the flesh and blood were blurred. The golden light beast was seriously injured and was completely enraged. It turned its head and hit Liu Mufeng directly. Liu Mufeng saw that the situation was not good and hurriedly escaped from the place.

Standing behind the golden light beast, Jiang Xu immediately swung his sword and slashed the golden light beast's injured hind leg.

Letting out a shrill cry, the golden light beast turned its head and attacked Jiang Xu again.

With a wave of his hand, Liu Mufeng released the golden spirit insect and launched another attack on the golden light beast. Here, Jiang Xu's sword was also faster than the other, and he kept attacking the golden light beast.

After taking out his strange magic weapon, Liu Mufeng smashed it directly into the head of the golden light beast.

Jiang Xu also threw a few magic weapons, injuring the golden light beast's abdomen. The golden light beast was injured by the joint efforts of Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng, which gave the golden spirit insects an opportunity to take advantage. One by one, the golden spirit insects lay on the monster's body and gnawed crazily, and some crawled directly into the monster. In the beast's wound, it kept devouring the opponent's flesh and blood.

"Moo..." The golden light beast wailed and crashed towards Jiang Xu. But Jiang Xu dodged him again.

Liu Mufeng raised his hand, and vines flew out from his palm and struck at the monster.