99.The Wang family comes.

Three days later,

Jiang Xu smiled when he looked at his lover who appeared in front of him. "Mufeng, are you out of seclusion so soon? Have the elixirs been refined?"

"Yes, the elixirs have been refined. These are for you, and this!" With that, Liu Mufeng presented them Got the bottle of gold crystal liquid.

"This, is this gold crystal liquid?" Jiang Xu took it and smelled it, feeling extremely happy.

"Xiao Xu, please stay in seclusion for a while. With this golden crystal liquid and the pill I prepared for you, your strength can be pushed up even more." For Liu Mufeng, he, the cannon fodder, and Xiao Xu, the big villain The higher the strength of two people, the safer they are.

Hearing this, Jiang Xu nodded. "Okay, I'll stay in seclusion for a while. I'll try to improve my strength."

"Yeah!" nodded. Liu Mufeng smiled and kissed her beloved on the forehead. Send your lover into your own bracelet space.

Lowering his head, Liu Mufeng touched the bracelet on his wrist and showed a gentle smile. After walking out of the elixir shop, Liu Mufeng set up a wooden sign for retreat directly outside the door. Moreover, Xiao Yuan was asked to send golden spirit insects to patrol outside every day.

After this period of exchange, he has collected a lot of good things in his hands, so Liu Mufeng is not in a hurry to open a store for the time being. He planned to retreat for a while and refine the two bottles of stone milk first. Putting good things in a space ring is always more reassuring than using them. Furthermore, the secret realm will be opened in more than three years, so his strength should be improved!

…………………………………………

A month later……

When the nine members of the Wang family arrived here, what they saw were the signs hanging at the entrances of the two caves. The door of the small cave hangs "Please do not disturb while refining alchemy in seclusion." And the door of the elixir shop hangs the sign "Do not disturb in seclusion."

"Oops, I'm late! My cousin and Jiang Xu have both gone into seclusion!" Wang Jiang looked regretful when he saw signs hanging out in the two caves.

"It's normal. Dong Feipeng has successfully cleansed his spiritual roots. Mu Feng must have a lot of good things in his hands. Now is the time to use spiritual treasures to improve his strength!" After thinking about it, Wang Feng felt that his cousin chose to retreat now. Very normal.

"Yes, my cousin has made a lot of money this time! Eighty million spiritual treasures! He must have got a lot of good things!" Speaking of this, Zhang Yan felt sour and jealous. Liu Mufeng was sitting here helping others wash their spiritual roots, while Dong Feipeng spent seven years finding a good opportunity. This cousin’s deal is really enviable!

"Yes, my cousin's ability to earn spiritual stones is really beyond question!" Nodding, Wang Kun said the same thing.

"Actually, I think Dong Feipeng is a bit stupid. If he gave all the opportunities to his cousin, wouldn't his trip to the secret realm be in vain?" Wang Yang, the fourth child, said in a low voice while looking at everyone.

"No, fourth brother, you don't understand Dong Feipeng's family background. Dong Feipeng's parents are ordinary people and died long ago. He can't rely on his family at all, so Dong Feipeng can only rely on himself if he wants to cleanse his spiritual roots. Furthermore, although he He paid a huge price, but since he changed from dual spiritual roots to single spiritual roots, the opportunities he will need in the future will naturally be much less than those with dual spiritual roots. Moreover, Dong Feipeng was already forty-five years old when he entered the secret realm. . He is no longer young. If he cannot advance to the spiritual master realm before he is 100 years old, he will remain in the spiritual master realm for the rest of his life. That’s why he cleans his spiritual roots at all costs." At this point, Wang Feng said. Sighed. In fact, he is thirty-five years old this year, so he is not too young!