76.Relationship deteriorates.

Standing where they were, the faces of the Wang brothers and the Zhang brothers were very ugly.

"Brother, I'm not talking about you. You're too tough. Mufeng grew up outside and doesn't have much affection for us. If you say that to him, he won't be able to listen to you. Don't forget, we are coming What did grandpa tell us when we were in the secret realm!" Wang Kun glanced at his cousin briefly and turned around to leave.

Seeing that his two younger brothers were chasing Liu Mufeng, Wang Feng looked at Zhang Hui and Zhang Yan with a dark face. "You did it on purpose. You didn't want Mu Feng to return to the Wang family on purpose?"

"Brother, we didn't. How could we think so?" Zhang Hui hurriedly denied while shaking his head.

Hearing this, Wang Feng sneered. "Zhang Hui, don't blame me for not reminding you. If you and your father didn't have the support of the Wang family, you would never be the heads of the Zhang family in this life."

"Brother, why are you so angry!" Looking at Wang Feng's ugly expression, Zhang Hui said with a flattering look.

"I tell you, when the secret realm ends, I must take Mufeng back to the Wang family. This is the task grandpa gave us. We must complete it. As for you and your stupid sister, go wherever you like, don't follow us! "Wang Feng said coldly, turned around and left.

"Cousin!" Zhang Yan called out as she looked at Wang Feng leaving, but he didn't even look back.

"Brother, look at them? Why are they all acting like this?" Zhang Yan was very upset when she saw that the three Wang brothers were gone.

Hearing this, Zhang Hui smacked his mouth directly.

"Brother!" Zhang Yan shouted in disbelief with a look of aggrievedness on her face.

"It's all you, it's all you idiot who made me lose face in front of my elder brother. Let me tell you, if you dare to ruin my relationship with my father, I will find you an old, ugly old man and marry you off. !" Looking at his sister, Zhang Hui threatened coldly.

Looking at her brother's twisted face, Zhang Yan couldn't help but shrink her neck. "Brother, when I said I would teach Liu Mufeng a lesson yesterday, didn't you object?"

"Shut up, you idiot. This thing has nothing to do with me but you did it. Don't implicate me!" After that, Zhang Hui walked away without looking back.

"Brother!" Zhang Yan shouted and hurriedly chased after him.

"Mufeng, don't be angry! You don't know that Zhang Yan has been like this since she was a child. She is used to being unruly and willful. You should be more patient with her!" Wang Jiang immediately persuaded after Liu Mufeng.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng glanced at the other party lightly. "I'm not angry, I'm telling the truth. We are all strangers. There is no need to walk together."

"Mufeng, don't say that, you are my cousin, my cousin!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Wang Jiang immediately grabbed the opponent's arm and pulled him close.

Looking at Wang Jiang beside him, Liu Mufeng stopped and showed a cold smile. "Cousin? I am your cousin. So where was your cousin when I had no father, no mother, and no one to rely on? When I was driven to a small village by the Liu family, where was your cousin? Huh?"

Wang Jiang was extremely embarrassed when he heard Liu Mufeng's question. "Cousin, I'm sorry. In the past, we didn't take good care of you. But we won't take care of you anymore. Grandpa has already said that he will let you return to the Wang family, and he will also keep you by his side to teach and train you well. He will make up for everything he owes to Aunt Seven!"