96.Jiang Xu's affais.

At night, in Liu Feifei’s tent.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at his sister lying pale on the bed, Liu Shen frowned. "These pills are for you!"

"Thank you, brother!" Liu Feifei reached out and took the three pills that her brother gave him.

"You, you know that Jiang Xu is a spiritual master, and you still dare to provoke him. Don't you want to live anymore?" Liu Shen said angrily as he looked at his sister.

Hearing this, Liu Feifei frowned. "What's so great about the Spiritual Master Realm? Grandpa and grandpa are both at the Spiritual King Realm. How dare Jiang Xu kill me?"

Even though she knew Jiang Xu was at the Spiritual Master Realm, Liu Feifei was not very afraid of him. She felt that her grandfather and grandpa were both in the Spirit King realm, and Jiang Xu was her cousin's partner, so the other party would not dare to kill her.

Seeing his sister's disapproval, Liu Shen sneered. "Sometimes I really wonder if you are my biological sister. Is it because you were born without a brain that you are so stupid?"

Upon hearing this, Liu Feifei called out in grievance. "Brother!"

"Remember, this is a secret realm, not Black Dragon City or Yong'an City. Jiang Xu can kill you if you don't like it. If Jiang Xu really kills you. In order to win over Liu Mufeng, grandpa will not avenge you. He will also protect Jiang Xu, even our grandfather may not avenge you." At this point, Liu Shen sneered.

"Brother, what are you talking about? How could grandpa and grandpa ignore me? No, no!" Shaking her head, Liu Feifei didn't believe her brother's words.

"Nothing is impossible. For monks, interests are above all else. What can Liu Feifei give to Black Dragon City? What can you give to Grandpa? You can't give them anything. You are just a rice insect in the family! But, Liu Mufeng It’s different. He can cleanse the spiritual roots of the Wang family and the Liu family, and he can also make elixirs for the Wang family and the Liu family. Grandpa is proud of having such a young third-level alchemist grandson. It can be related to the Liu family. This is called interests, interests above all else." Liu Shen said word by word while looking at his sister.

"Brother!" Looking at her brother, Liu Feifei bit her lip in grievance. If someone else had said this, she would not believe it. But, if it was her brother who said it, she would have to believe it.

"Don't think that because you have a grandfather in the Spirit King realm, Jiang Xu won't dare to kill you. As far as I know, Jiang Xu has already killed Meng Shishi, the granddaughter of the Lord of Meng City!" Speaking of this matter, Liu Shen His face looked a little cold.

"What? He, he killed Meng Shishi? Is he crazy? He actually killed the granddaughter of a monk in the Spirit King Realm? He doesn't want to live anymore?" Liu Feifei was shocked when she heard the news.

"Humph, what are you afraid of? Grandpa will definitely protect Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu. They are not without backing."

"But Lord Mengcheng is a fourth-level alchemist! He is the only fourth-level alchemist in our Lingwu Continent. ! It's very troublesome to offend him? Will grandpa offend Mengcheng Lord for Jiang Xu? "Liu Feifei didn't believe it.

"Why not? What about a fourth-level alchemy master? Liu Mufeng is also a third-level alchemy master, and Liu Mufeng is the only person in Lingwu Continent who can cleanse spiritual roots. Could it be that with Liu Mufeng's ability, grandpa would not protect him? "My partner?"

"This..." Liu Feifei was silent for a while after hearing this.

"Sister, don't blame my brother for not warning you. If you are really killed by Jiang Xu, I can't beat him and can't avenge you. For the benefit of the Liu family, grandpa may not avenge you, so, you If you die, it will be in vain." Liu Shen said cruelly as he looked at his sister.