79.Mufeng Retreat.

After leaving, Dong Feipeng and his party began to discuss the matter of spiritual root cleansing.

"Oh, it's really hard to live. It costs 80 million to cleanse one spiritual root! I think I'm out of luck!"

"Yeah, who says it's not the case! We all have three spiritual roots, not senior brothers. . Eighty million is enough!"

"Yeah, it's better to have less spiritual roots!"

"Liu Mufeng is too dark!"

"You can't say that, Liu Mufeng is the first to clean the spiritual roots. Among them, Xu Qiu is the second and Xue Hao is the third. Now

that Liu Mufeng's Five Elements Spiritual Insect has been proven to have the ability to cleanse spiritual roots, people will naturally raise the price. Well, that's right. The people in the front are just doing experiments, and the people in the back have no risk. The price will naturally rise if there is no risk! "

" Let me tell you, the cheapest person is Xu Qiu. This guy's life is really good, a person with six spiritual roots, two meridians, and narrow meridians. He turned into a single spiritual root overnight and broadened his spiritual veins. What's even more annoying is that he didn't even spend a single spiritual stone.

"Yes, this guy has a good life!" "

A good life is a good life, but it also comes with certain risks."

"That's okay. If you give me such a chance, I will go.

" Yes, I am willing too!”

“You guys, you really dare to think that you can cleanse your spiritual roots without using a spiritual stone?”

“Hey...”

Listening to the discussions among the brothers, Zhang Meng looked at his senior brother Dong Feipeng who was walking beside him. I found that the other party kept his head down and was very silent. "Elder brother, what's wrong with you?"

Hearing this, Dong Feipeng looked at the "good brother" Zhang Meng beside him. "It's okay, I'm thinking about cleaning the spiritual roots. It's hard to find eighty million spiritual treasures!" Looking at Zhang Meng beside him, Dong Feipeng never understood that he had always been good to Zhang Meng, and even treated him He takes care of him as a younger brother, but why does the other party want to harm him? He still couldn't figure this out.

"Oh, senior brother, don't worry. With your ability, you will definitely be able to find a spiritual treasure worth 80 million." Looking at the people beside him, Zhang Meng comforted with a smile. I thought: Dong Feipeng is really lucky! Before, he was poisoned by a black beetle, but it didn't poison him to death and allowed him to save his life. He thought that the remaining poison in his body would stagnate his cultivation, but he didn't expect that he would meet Liu Mufeng and get the detoxification pill. Damn it, how did this Dong Feipeng have such a good life? If he doesn't die, he will be the second child for thousands of years! Damn it!

"I hope so!" Looking at Zhang Meng, Dong Feipeng nodded lightly. But in his heart, he was already a little more wary of this junior brother.

Looking at Dong Feipeng's calm expression, Zhang Meng always felt that something was wrong. However, I couldn't tell what was wrong at the moment.

………………………………

After Dong Feipeng’s episode, Liu Mufeng and the others continued on their way.

"Cousin, are you an alchemist?" Wang Jiang asked curiously as he looked at Liu Mufeng. Wang Jiang's father was an alchemy master, so he could tell that the elixir Liu Mufeng gave to Dong Feipeng was one that had just been refined for a short time.