92.Digging for spiritual stones.

When Jiang Xu returned to Liu Mufeng, he saw Xiao Yuan’s body expanding from the size of a quail egg to the size of two fists, swallowing those white bugs. There was no longer any trace of the wolf on the ground.

After eating the parasitic seeds, Xiao Yuan's strength has obviously improved a lot, and Xiao Yuan has a slight tendency to advance to four stars. Jiang Xu looked depressed. "Xiao Yuan, are you too unkind? The two of us killed this wolf together! Fortunately, you ate it all and didn't even leave a piece of meat for me. Are you too unkind? "

Buzz buzz..." It's not that I'm stingy, it's that the wolf meat has been parasitized, and you can't eat it even if it's left for you. If you have a lot of bugs in your body, my master will dump you.

"What did he say?" Jiang Xu asked doubtfully as he looked at Liu Mufeng.

"He said that the meat of the first wolf was parasitized. You will also be parasitized if you eat wolf meat. Worms will grow in your body!"

"Oh, then I'd better not want it!" Shaking his head, Jiang Xu glanced at Liu Mufeng's shoulder indifferently. of Xiaoyuan. Xin said that he would rather not eat the meat of the wolf than be covered in bugs.

"Let's go and have a look at the mountains!" Liu Mufeng said with a smile, looking at his lover.

"Okay!" Jiang Xu nodded and left with Liu Mufeng.

Arriving at the mountain where the red wolves lived, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu quickly found their cave.

"Mufeng, do you feel that the spiritual energy here is so rich!" As soon as he walked into the cave, Jiang Xu felt that the spiritual energy in this cave was unusually rich, much richer than other places in the secret realm.

"It's spiritual veins. There must be spiritual stone veins under the ground!" Liu Mufeng said with certainty after feeling the spiritual energy in the cave.

"Then let's blow up this cave and try to dig it. Maybe we can dig out the spiritual stone?" Looking at his lover, Jiang Xu suggested to dig it and try it.

"Don't worry, let's take a rest here and set up a few trapping formations on the outside of the mountain tomorrow. Let Xiao Yuan and the swarm of insects guard the outside while we dig for spiritual stones. It will be safer that way." Liu Mufeng Unexpectedly, before the spiritual stone was dug, other monks would come over to share the peaches.

"Yes, that's right. Safety first!" Jiang Xu nodded and agreed. The spiritual energy in this place is so strong that monsters and monks may come to attack them, so it's better to be careful.

Jiang Xu spent two days using formations to set up four trapping formations around the mountain to protect the mountain. Liu Mufeng, on the other hand, led Xiao Yuan and a group of insects to sweep the entire mountain. Because this is the territory of Red Wolf, there are no other monsters on the mountain, but there are underground spiritual veins here, and all kinds of spiritual flowers, spiritual grasses, and spiritual fruits grow very well. Liu Mufeng transplanted many spiritual fruit trees directly into his bracelet space. Not a single spiritual grass or spiritual flower was spared. The mature grass was picked directly and the seedlings were transplanted directly. They collected all the good things on the mountain without leaving any behind.

On the third day, Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng began to study mining. The mountain here is not too high, only about five or six meters. Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng studied it for a while, and they used spiritual talismans and their own spiritual power to blow up the entire mountain from top to bottom. After blowing up the entire mountain, the two men began a long cleaning work, transporting all the useless gravel to the foot of the mountain and stacking it, and then carried out the second blast.