73.Three brothers of Wang family.

They saw Liu Mufeng without saying anything, turned around and left. The three Wang brothers looked at each other and hurriedly chased after them.

"Is there anything wrong with the three fellow Taoists?" Liu Mufeng asked calmly as he looked up at the three people blocking his way.

Hearing Liu Mufeng's distant words, Wang Feng smiled awkwardly. "Are you Mu Feng's cousin? I'm Wang Feng, your eldest cousin. This is your third cousin Wang Kun, and this is your fifth cousin Wang Jiang."

"Yes, I know." You want If it’s not the Wang family, I won’t save them!

"Eh..." After hearing this, Wang Feng was a little speechless and thought to himself: You know that we are your cousin, but you still call us Taoist friends?

"Mu Feng, we saw your portrait before we came to the secret realm. Grandpa misses you very much. He said that he let us see you. He must tell you that after you leave the secret realm, go back to Black Dragon City to see him!" Looking at Liu Mufeng , Wang Jiang said with a smile.

"Oh, you have seen my portrait! I said, my three cousins ​​and I have never met, how do you know me?" The Wang family is really interesting. When the original owner was alive, they didn't care to see the living people. . At this moment, the original owner is dead, and they are actually looking at the portrait.

"Ah..." After hearing this, the three members of the Wang family felt even more embarrassed.

"Okay, let's not talk any more, three cousins. Let's leave here first. There is a smell of blood here, which can easily attract other monsters!" After looking at the three of them, Liu Mufeng took the lead.

"Yes, yes, my cousin is right!" Nodding, Wang Jiang threw a rejuvenation pill into his mouth and left with Liu Mufeng with a smile. The other two people also left with Liu Mufeng.

Looking at the three people following him, Liu Mufeng pursed his lips, but didn't say much. There are many dangers in the secret realm, and sometimes having a few helpers is not necessarily a bad thing.

"Hey, cousin, what you showed just now is so awesome! What is your eagle that can catch fire?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Wang Jiang asked curiously.

"Beast fire!" Liu Mufeng said lightly after looking at the other party.

"Yes, it's animal fire? Oh, my dad always dreams of having a flame. If he knew you had such a flame, he would be jealous of you!" When talking about this, Wang Jiang looked envious.

Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled. "This is very simple. Kill me and give my beast fire to your father. Then he will be very happy!"

Looking at Liu Mufeng's indifferent expression, Wang Jiang's face turned pale. "Haha, cousin, don't make such a joke. It's not funny at all!"

Looking at Wang Jiang, whose face turned pale with fright, Liu Mufeng smiled gently. "I think Fifth Brother talks a lot, so I just made a joke with Fifth Brother. Don't mind, Fifth Brother."

"Oh, I'm easier to talk to, even at home. Grandpa always dislikes me for being noisy!" Speaking of this, Wang Jiang He smiled sheepishly.

"There's nothing wrong with being talkative. It's easier for lively and cheerful people to make friends." After taking a look at Wang Jiang, Liu Mufeng felt that such an unscheming person was actually easy to get along with. It's just that, being so heartless, I don't know if I can get out of the secret realm alive.

"That's true, that's true!" Wang Jiang smiled and scratched his head.

"Cousin, I heard that you went to Rune City to help Xue Hao, the young master of Rune City, wash his spiritual roots, right?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Wang Kun asked.