Chapter 30

I am posting this through my tears. I haven't slept yet, and my baby is a daddy.

All my life, you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me.

But lets talk about loUIS IN THAT SONG UGH AND HARRY AT THE END OH MY LORD THOUGH AND NIALL THROUGH THAT CHORUS AND LIAM HAS THAT SEXY MOTHERFUCKING VOICE THAT I JUST WANT HIM SAYING DIRTY THINGS IN MY EAR

and you know... I am so sorry Louis for your news being put out like that. He should've announced it when he was ready. I'm a Louis girl, I need a hug.

oOoOo

Narrator's POV

Mitch comforted Azam with soothing words she knew would calm down her boy. They sat at the dining room table, the room well maintained but unused. A cabinet against the wall held plates and china that had been passed down in Louis' family. The bottom shelf of the cabinet held painted pottery that had been painted by his little sisters and given to him as a goodbye present when Louis first moved away three years ago.

They ignored the yelling from the kitchen and Harry's outburst and sob story. Mitch rolling her eyes at that part specifically. She didn't intend for her words to hit that close to home, but if the shoes fits, she figured. Her priority was Azam, letting Louis deal with Harry.

The both of them flinched when there was a final shout from Harry and the slam of the front door. There was a tired sigh from Louis as he walked into the dining room with his head down and his hand brushing his messy hair out of his face.

"Are you guys packed and everything?" Louis voice soft, and gentle. "I could drive you up now if you're ready."

Azam was the first to stand up from the table and collect both his and Mitch's plates and bringing them into the kitchen.

"You alright, Lou?" Mitch stood up as well, tucking her chair underneath the table as she observed Louis carefully. He was bouncing on his heels and biting his lip

"Fine." Louis says sharply.

"You need to talk to him. He thinks you're only using him, and this was his breaking point. I think he's wanting someone to talk to, but feels that no one is gonna be there for him. You need to make sure he knows that you're all his." Mitch then walked past him and out into the hallway where she went to meet Azam in their room and collect their things.

The ride back to the school was quiet, Louis' sense of urgency to get back to Harry clouding his mind. His journey to the school was muscle memory. When he arrived at the school he had helped with the bags to load them onto the bus and he hugged Mitch and Azam goodbye.

Their pleasantries were short as Louis was quickly getting into his car and speeding off back home. He pulled into Liam's driveway in a haste and put the car in park before he made his way up Liam's front porch and barged into the house.

"Lou?" Liam called from the living room and Louis immediately went there. "Hey Lou, what happened? Are you okay?"

Liam was on the floor in front of the tv set trying to decide which movie to put on.

"Where's Harry?" Louis ignored Liam's questions, and cut right to what he needed to know.

"He went up to talk to Niall. But don't go up there. Leave them be. Harry seemed upset. What happened?"

Louis sighed loudly as he dragged himself over to slump himself on the couch.

**

Upstairs, Harry was sat on Niall's bed as Niall continued getting dressed.