Chapter 38

This isn't proofread! It's 1:11 in the morning! I will proofread and make edits tomorrow. if you see anything, comment please<3

and the video on the side.... death.

oOoOo

Seeing Hale after all that Louis told me made me see him in a different light. Sure, I've hated him, but now I really fucking hate him. I can't believe he's still a teacher.

I think he realized I knew what happened, because he looked away from my glares where as he used to normally glare back or smirk.

Louis is getting back to his normal self. I think he was relieved that I knew about his past. I hope for Greg's sake that he's far gone from here. Because so help me god the things I'd do to him if I saw him again.

"Haz, can you make some of the shake and bake chicken?" Louis pouts and bats his eyelashes from where he was at the counter peeling some potatoes.

I stand up from the kitchen table and head over the fridge where I pulled out the chicken from where I moved it this morning.

"How come Liam and Niall never make dinner?" I ask him, October's almost here and the most they've done is bring over some desserts.

Louis shrugs, "I don't know really. Maybe we should start alternating weeks or something."

I nod my head, that wouldn't be bad.

I shift my pants and tug up on the waist to raise them up from where they were slipping down. My thumbs brushed over the soft cotton of the panties I had on today. I wore the black pair on Monday, and by the time it was time for bed, I forgot I was wearing them and almost took my pants off in Louis' room. Thank god that I noticed I didn't feel the elastic of my boxers and that made me remember what I was actually wearing.

Louis did find it a bit odd for me to leave the room, but he just raised his eyebrows.

I wore the white pair yesterday, wanting to try the different style, and they were alright. They rose a bit higher over my hips so I made sure to wear sweat pants when I got out of my uniform to make sure I could tug the pants that little bit higher.

Louis puts a playlist on his phone to play as we make dinner, a song came on and I recognized it but didn't know the artist or song.

"What's this called?" I ask.

"Uh," Louis reaches over to press the home button on his phone, "Houdini by Foster The People. It's from one of my favorite movies." Louis returns back to mashing the cooked potatoes.

"Which is that?" I look over my shoulder to him at the counters across from where I was at the stove.

"It's called LOL. It's a cheesy movie. But I like it, it's entertaining and cute. It's got Miley Cyrus in it."

I almost laugh that it's his favorite movie.

"Really now?" I guess my voice had a lot more humor than I intended.

"Heeeey." He drags out.

I laugh and look back over to him and he's already looking at me. His eyebrows are furrowed with a pout as his arms are crossed over his stomach with the potato masher still in his hand.

"There's nothing wrong with that being one of my favorite movies." Louis huffs and turns around back to finish preparing the side.

"Nope. Nothing." I say, with a smile on my face.

"Haaz." He whines again.

"I think my sister has seen that movie. Maybe you guys could have a nice chat."