Boys Divisional School of Manners

Was in bold letters across the top of a dark blue pamphlet, that I found on my dining room table.

Putting boys in their place since 1998

"What the fuck is this, mum?!" I shout as I walk into the kitchen. She turns around holding a dish rag in her hands and her face falls slightly when she notices the paper in my hands.

"Harry you've left us no choice." Her voice was small and timid and she looked down to her hands.

"I am not going to some boy's school for manners! What fucking kind of school is that anyways? And what's wrong with how I am now?" I cross my arms in front of my chest.

Yeah my mums been looking tired lately but it's not because of me.

She got...

I mean she has...

I don't know that the fuck she's got going on in her life, but I know it's not me causing her to be like that.

I mind my own business in this family. I'm not wanted, I'm just a nuisance apparently. She just wants to send me to boarding so she doesn't have to see. It's not because she's looking out for me.

"Harry you've left us no choice. That was the third school you were expelled from. Please honey, don't argue, it's for your own good."

"I. will. Not. Go."

oOoOo

Please stick with it:(

It'll get better I swear!

Hey I'd strongly suggest you follow me so you won't have to go searching for the restricted chapters... (Which in my opinion is utter bull and drives me crazy)