chapter 2

Diana's (POV)

I have never been to London before and I'm going to meet the boys, like it's a dream come true and I'm so nervous, me and Ishita were waiting for the flight and
I was reading a book, I was fond of reading since I was a kid.
Ishita was sniffing through her phone as usual.

We got on the plane as it was a long flight we decided to sleep and take some rest.

* * *

Ishita woke me up saying we've reached.

We got down and searched if the appointed person was there to pick us. We saw a lady holding a board which had "Diana & Ishita" over it.

We went to her and told her that we are the ones she is searching for.

She was really sweet, she was young. she had blonde hair reaching till her waist and she was a very gorgeous women, her name was Ashley.

She took us to the hotel we were going to stay at, till the concert.
She gave us the keys and informed us about the party tonight.

"Parrrttyyy??!!" I asked excitedly.

"Uhmm, yes the boys have kept a party to meet the fans so you are invited to. "she said meeting my eyes.

Ishita's eyes were wide and she gave me a big smile. I knew she was going to scream so I said thank you to Ashley and she left the room saying "enjoy your stay."

Ishita and I began to jump, cry, laugh all emotions were pouring so we couldn't stop blushing.

"The party is at 7."I said.

"hmm." Ishita said.

"Soo, what are we going to wear?"
I asked.

"Uhmmm I don't know, I'm confused." she said trying all the outfits and throwing them out of the wardrobe.

I thought of wearing a black backless dress which ended till my midthigh and it was fit so my small figure was shown off perfectly.

Soon it was now five o'clock, so me and Ishita decided to get ready.

I wore my black dress and decided to keep my makeup simple.
So I put on my red lipstick with compact and eyeliner.

Ishita was almost ready, she was looking gorgeous in her white dress which was a long beautiful gown it was plain with a sweet heart neckline it suited her body shape well she was looking beautiful.

"Looking gorgeous babe." I complimented her.

"So are you love." she said.

"We should get going now." I said.

She nodded and we left our room.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note

So guyz did you like it
Plzz give some ideas if you have some ty ily...♥
Vote and comment....