chapter 4

Ishita's (POV)

Me and Diana were dancing for like more than ten minutes now and diana was nowhere to be seen i continued my steps, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see who it was.
I was shocked to see niall horan smiling at me.
I smiled back and he asked  "Would you like to dance with me young lady."
I gave him a smile and nodded and we started dancing.

Diana's (POV)

While dancing I noticed that ishita was now nowhere to be seen.
I then went to the corner place and stood there when I saw niall and ishita lost into each others sight while dancing. I admired them standing over there.

I then felt someone staring at me, i turned to see who it was and it was Harry styles staring at me, for the first minute i didn't move and continued to look at him and take in all the features of his beautiful face, when I thought he noticed me staring at him for so long, I immediately turned, I just couldn't stop myself from not smiling like an idiot.

I felt someone's appearance beside me. I moved my gaze to see Harry standing next to me. He asked if I would like to dance with him.
I said "I can't dance."
He said "so can't I."
He dragged me to the dance floor.
We were there staring into each others eyes, My eyes locked on his beautiful green emerald eyes.

As we heard some announcement we pulled apart from each other and went back to our places.
I could feel butterflies in my stomach when I was dancing with Harry after all I liked him alot. I was a Harry girl since so long, I have always liked him his curls, his smile and for some reason his smirk.
But I didn't love him like other fans always said I love you, I never did because love is something that I thought should not be one sided and never have a ever thought that I would be here dancing with Harry styles.
I just liked them as a band nothing more.

Harry's (POV)

What was this girl.
When my eyes landed on her for the first time, I just stood their admiring this beautiful face in front of me, i felt a spark go down my spine when I first touched her. I didn't leave her hands but waited, waited for her to leave but neither did she leaved, she seemed lost in her own world.

I got nervous while I asked her for a dance, I never got nervous like this before. Yes I'm known as the flirt but I'm not, I respect girls alot. Its the management that made me like that. But this girl right here was something, something different.
I just got the feeling that I fancied her.

-----------------------------------------
Vote&Comment.

Ily