chapter 46

Harry's (POV)

I did it. Here she was sitting in my arms looking at the twilight. The moment was perfect. She was perfect. She is perfect. I loving her, she loving me back is perfect. Her smile is perfect. Everything about her is perfect.

"Harry?" She called me. I looked down at the girl sitting in my arms.

"What happened Love?" I asked.

"The moment is so beautiful right?"

"Just like you," i kissed her cheeks.

"I love you, Harry"

"I love you Diana"

Black clouds started accumulating as the sun was nearly down. I heard the clouds thundering.

"Babe, let's go. Seems like there would be a downpour." I told her.

"Okay," She said in a sad voice.

"What happened love?" I asked cupping her face.

"Nothing. It's just that today was way too beautiful. I loved it. Its just coming to an end," She sadly smiled.

"wanna spend some more time?" I asked her.

"We can't rain will begin soon," She said looking up at the sky.

"You want it to be more long. So that would be it. I want to make today special." I declared. "But lets go from here." Her face lit up. I stood up and she too. I was about to walk when she caught my wrist resulting me to turn around. She connected our lips.

Our lips moved in a sync. They fitting perfectly with each other. The kiss was gentle I love her so much... Every each part her is so perfect

She pulled apart
We both stood their staring into each others..eyes..

I in her magical brown eyes that wore shining greatnow now..

"Har.."

"No love I know what you want let's just walk here for sometime?"

"Yes!" She beemed and we turned and started walking on the beach...

Diana's (POV)

He said what I wanted ....
I wanted to walk here in this beach just read my mind..

He intertwined our fingers and began to walk...straight..

None of us was speaking a word..
I was lost to the beautiful sound of the waves..and the cold water sneering through my bare feet..

It was getting cold..

"Your hands fit in mine like its me just for me"I heard Harry humming the lyrics of little things..

He stopped and turned to face me..
He took both my hands in his and sang

but bear this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me"
With this he cupped my face with one hand and kept the other in hold of mine..

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes and when you smile you've never loved the stomach or your thighs but i'll love them endlessly"
As the those lines came to his lips my mind loosed control..and I flinched at the words "when you smile" and a smile erupted on my face
While his eyes wore fixed into mine..

"I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth ..but if I do its you ohh its you they add upto" both his hands then cupped my face And my cheeks flushed.. And shivers erupted in my back....