WHAT HAPPEN TO ME???

In flight me and my friend seated beside. .

My p.o.v (Anirudh)

suddenly some one calling HELLO RED T-SHIRT.i turned and see that girl , she look very simple. she introduce her self and ask to my autograph, she do not like take a photo with me. where ever whenever i"m going people need take a photo with me but she is very different. again i see that card and read the quotes in it end With love jas. its make me feel happy.

After the few weeks !

 morning 6.30am

i woke up get ready to  the office. my office is  in outer from the city its has long travel . so i lock my room and went to the bus stop. Suddenly one red color car come to very closely . i very shocked  and scared  at the same time  i see that man who park a car like that . no one other then Anirudh. he smiled widely .

Hey jas ! very good morning. i :m do not say any thing, oh , madam kovama irukikala?? he ask to me. what the hell is thinking yourself? do u know just one second i fall down here? oh k sorry ya my car likes u that"s y its come very near to u he said and smiled at me. oh, really i"m also like your car so give the key to me" i said to him.

He say " okay chill ya. i  ask to him okay . what r u doing here? how is your concert?. before i ask next question he cut off me. if u free now? hmm no i went to office replay to him. oh k. i want to meet you i send the message  when and where? okay i said . he move to his car and say bye to me.

My office bus also arrived ..

At the time 5.00 pm  me and my friends get ready to went out of office. my phone vibrated . i took my phone and see that message which is from anirudh meet me the  pride hotel  at 7 p.m.  with love ANIRUDH.

In my mind y he want to meet me in that place???

To be continued...