PART 7

I attend the call ..we speak normally usual then he ask me where are you? i said i"m on the way to my home ya, y i ask him. nothing just ask that"s all okay bye ya end the call.

Ani; who is he?

Me; oh , its my bro

Ani; k ya.

we both speak generally . we reached my home i come out from the car and say" Thank u 'ani. he smiled and said there is no thanks and sorry in friendship. i smiled at him and say bye and good night ani. he replay hmm k ya bye, then he start the car and move out from there ,

i open the door and go inside my home. i feel very tired so straightly go to bed and fall down to sleep.

After the few month we are very close friends. daily chatting make us a  good friends. we know each other very well. I REALLY THANKS TO THE TECHNOLOGY ;)

one sun day  me and my friends  went to the shopping mall we  visit the shop one by one and buy somethings at one shop i  suddenly knock that aunty , she lost her bag i said very sorry aunty i did not see you. she say its fine  no problem. i take the bag and hand over it to her. at the same time i"m hear the voice Hey ! mom r u finish the shopping ,shall we leave? she  say yes ANIRUDH!! i  look at him but do not talk to him , because his mom here then how did i speak to him? i don"t  know what should i do? i start to move but he see me and said...

Ani; Hey, jas .

Me; hey ani.

Ani; hey meet my mom , mom this jas  my friend.

Me; vannakkam aunty .  i said with smile

A.M; hmm naila iruma , she said

A.m; she is your friend?

Ani; yes mom, y u  have the doubt like this?

A.m; no no  before i do not see her with you athan ask it.

Ani; parah , hahah he said with laugh

Me;  hey, y   u laugh?

Ani; nothing ya said and again laugh

Me; aunty pls stop him?

A.m; yen da sirikira?

he say i remember something that's all mom. at the same time my friends comes there , hey ! polama.?yup i say and see his mom aunty i will  meet u after sometime bye aunty and say bye ani. i keep move. ani"s mom call me i turned , she said one day come to my home jas.. sure aunty  i said with smile .. wave my hands in air for him to say bye he did it back for me and smiled ..;)

To continued.....

Guys sorry for this update i hope its not so bad. i will do my best in my next update!

plz put ur comments about this part.