PART20

Ani mom; ani,

i was shock and turn to see her..

A,m; jas catch her flight?

A; hmm yeah mom, she leave.

A.m; hmm k da, what u want for lunch?

A; i said  whatever u cook it its okay to me ma.

then she leave my room, oh god what a relief....;)

In london....

Finally we reach london ,  we went  to the hotel, and search our room....its all arrangements are perfect, ram room is in first floor, my room in second floor...before i go in to the lift he said jas if u have anything want contact me okay. i say thanks ram..and went to my room.

After the day , i prepare to myself for the presentation...i went to the office and present my project ...they really happy to see my project....the days move very fast...the final day the manager call me to his cabin...

Me; excuse me sir.

M; s, come in.

Me;  we really happy for the successful project sir.

M; yeah, our company do not believe this, we decided our next project also your company.

Me; its our pleasure sir.

M; we want to celebrate it, so  we arrange the party  con u join with us?

Me; oh k sir, when the party sir?

M; today 7.00pm

Me; okay sir. can i leave sir.

M; yeah sure, c u there in party.

then i went out from the office, i reach my hotel, i do not had the party dress what should i do???shall i go to shopping??? no way there is no time to me......suddenly i remember that the gift box which is presented by anirudh mom..i open the box...inside the box  i see the beautiful saree.wow its  really awesome i took my phone and call to him.

A; hello madam,  how is london ?

Me; sema place you know...chance illa.

A; oh, that's y  u forget me huh?

Me; nope, i'm little busy ya. you know my project is successful.

A; wow congrats ya.

Me; Thanks, btw where r u?

A; in my studio y?

Me; i want to speak with aunty.

A;oh sry ya.when i go to the home i call back u.

Me;hmm k. say to  her the saree is awesome.

A; oh  nee ipo than gift ah pakuriya?

Me; hmm yeah, i want to say thanks to her.

A; hmm,' podi loose athu naan vangunathu' i think in my mind voice.

Me; i wear it to for my party. said with smile.

A; party ??? enjoy ya.

Me; sure ya,. anyway when u go to the home plz call me. i want to speak with aunty okay.

A; okay ya.

Me; bye ..he said it back and we cut the call.i will go and ready to the party.

In party...

When i enter to the party all of them look at me,.. yeah i wear my traditional dress..all of them enjoy the party  except me,  i feel uncomfortable there. so i take my phone and  chat with my friends in twitter..  at the time that guy come near to me.. he introduce himself to me,..

He;hii your name jasmine right?

Me; hii, yeah.

He; you r very beautiful in this saree.

Me; Thanks.

He;if you don't mine can u dance with me?

Me; i was shocked and say sorry i'm not in that mood.

He; okay.. then he move away form me, but he look me   differently , i think i'm get out from this place is safe to me so kept move. i went to see the manager i ask to him sir, i want to go now...its also late and tomorrow my flight so i ready for it.. he said yeah fine jasmine. have a great journey ...he said with smile.

Then i come out from there, i walk in road, that place is near to my hotel so i do not take taxi,.. i keep my way...i feel that some one follow me. i turn and see ..its him...ram.

Ram; hey jas what happen? y u look so disturbed?

Me; its nothing ya... i want some rest that;s all.

R; oh, k...tomorrow your flight right?

Me; yeah.at the time  some one pull my hand,..

To be continue....!

Guys guess who is it???