PART 46

After the one week .. since this week i do not meet him..our parents  get ready to our marriage..they are busy  in that arrangements..finally they decided to buy the  marriage sharee and his dress... so his parents tell time to my parents..both family  decided to  meet in that shopping mall...

Mom; jasmine  r u ready?  its too late here. how long u take get ready.

M; mom u go first..i  will meet u there.

Mom; y? where r u going?

M; i went to my friend home then i join with u.

Mom; come fast okay.

M; yeah mom.

she leave home..then i go to my friend home..i meet her and speak with her for few minutes then i get taxi and reach that mall.

Before i  go there,..

His mom and he meet my  mom..

A'm; hii..jas mom. hw r u?

M'm; yeah fine hw r u?

A'm; fyn.

A; hii aunty.

M'm; hii ani.

He start to search about me....

M'mom; she is not here said with smile.

A; where is she aunty?

M'mom; on the way.

They enter the shop..but i  wait for her in out side..i took my phone and call her.

A; hey..

Jas; hii ani. r u there?

A; yeah..where r u?

J; on the way.

A; oh k come quickly.

i reach the mall ..i cut the taxi and went inside..in this gap he  call so many time..while  he calling i reach him..

Me; oiii... HE TURN BACK

A; hii.. shall we go

M; yeah...

We go inside.. my mom and his mom select our dress...then he pay the bill..and all of us go the coffee shop...after we finish it..our moms get ready to go home... but  me and ani think went to the outing... he pick my hand.. mom's go forward we follow them..suddenly his mom turn and see us.

A'm;  do u have any plan?

A; no mom..y u ask like this?

A'm;  both of u walk very slow that's y?

M'mom; hmm this young  generation is very fast.. reach home  at  7 pm. okay. go ur way .

A'm; hmm yeah. u too ani. be careful.

A&m; oh thanks mom.  we really happy and  go to the car parking...before he open the door i pull him back and push into the car..

M; y u call again and again?

A; want to know where r u?

M; oh , that's y u call me.. i put my hand across to him...and went to towards him..he think i am going to kiss him so he  down his head and close his eyes...  i run and open the car door..

M; hmm enough ur dream com on let's go.

A; you cheater.. before u go to home i give the punishment  to u..

M; hahah.. challenge

A; yeah..

we  seat besides the car..he drive the car..and he stop it near the beach.

A; hmm come on let's go

M; yeah.

we walk in the seashore sand..he pick my hands. our hands joints with each others...its the evening time ..we seat in the  sand ..we watch the  wave..

A; just few days for our marriage.

M; yeah.

A; how u feel?

M; i feel so nervous ..

A; nervous  ah? y?

M; hmm .. now ur my boy friend but after the few days u r my husband

A; hahahah..  first  i'm your boy friend...then ur husband.

M; hahah..thanks.

He see the surrounding and quickly he his  on my cheeks ...

M; y...o...u. its public place..don't do like this.

A; huh? which is public place? its my mouth and that is ur cheek ..so its our property not public place.

M; aiooo.. what a smart boy u?

A; yeah i am smart . said with laugh.

M; enough come on  let's go.

A; okay.

While the car driving we speak about our future ..we reach my home...i led out from the car.. he also come behind me... he pull me back and kiss me where ever he want..finally kiss on  my lips..he pinch my cheeks ..i shout ouch..he said this is my punishment..balance punishment is continue after the marriage...i blush hard... he bye dr..i replay to him same.... he start the car and leave  from my home..

To be continued....