PART 9

We start to moving, i feel guilty but there is no other option to me..

A.m; what you want? jas she ask me

Me; i want to buy a guitar aunt,

she shocked, and ask me

A.m; guitar ah?

Me; yeah aunt.

A.m; if u need it u ask to ani,, he help u. she said with smile.

Me; no no aunt, plz don't tell about it to  him.

A.m; y? he know very well about it.

Me; yeah. i know but this guitar for him! i want to give the surprise to him.

A.m; oh k. she said with smile..

we went that shop. there are so many guitar placed in that shop. i don"t know which is suitable for him, oh god , i search full shop at one corner i saw that ..it is the most beautiful guitar in this shop..its Red in color look so good ! i select that. ani's mom say its so beautiful he always say to buy a red color guitar now you did it.she said with smile, i smiled at her.

the shopkeeper said its price i do not have much amount , oh , i really sad  ;( aunt try to give the money but i stop her plz aunt ,don't do it i will pay foe this to myself .she agree with it.

shopkeeper; mam don't worry, we give the chance to you.

Me; oh thanks. i said

S.k; we give 10 days for you, before this day u pay and take it okay.

Me; sure. thank u so much.

S.k; mam take  the bill.

Me; i take bill, and pay some payment for it.

then we move out from that shop. and buy some dress. then she call ani.

A.m; hello where r u ani?

Ani; i'm in down floor  mom. 

then we reach the down floor, we stand near the coffee shop so i invite ani and his mom to the coffee shop.we went inside  and set the table me and ani's mom seated besides and ani set near to me.but he do not look at me and do not speak with me. we ordered  the coffee after finish it.went out from the mall..

A.m; okay jas. how did u go to your home?

Me; hmm taxi or bus aunt.

Ani; mom , if she don't mind common and join to us?

A.m; yeah jas come with us. we drop you. what u say?

Me; no aunt, its k..before  went home i need to meet my friend.

A.m; oh k ma, take care and be careful.

i said okay aunt , bye aunt..then i saw ani  but he do not notice me, i said bye ani. then he look at me and turn back.then they start to move i hold his hand and stop him, he shock and turn and see me i give to a  one things , he see it and smiled widely i'm also smiled at him. finally he speak with me and say bye. i replay to him.

To be continued.....

guys i know its very mokka update so sorry .plz forgive me.

guys guess what should i give to him? plz put the comment  for this update .