PART 26

I see that incident ...one girl propose to her lover..i'm really happy to see those guys...omg tomorrow evening  i am also propose to him... but how did i say to him??? i make it through the regarsel ...i went my home and start it.

Regarsel 1..

A; hii jas, tell the answer

Me;  love you too

chi chi its not perfect..and its regular type..i want different

Regarsel 2...

A;hii jas tell the answer.

Me; i love you ani..

Aiooo !!! god please help me..how i say it..

Regarsel 3..

A; hii jas tell the answer.

......................hmm  no no no its not work ..whatever happen see tomorrow evening. i go to the sleep...the dream is filled with propose .....finally the night is end its  a fine morning..today is very special to me...i am waiting for that time  .... i send the message to him evening 5 pm come to my home...he say fine, c u there.

Time 5.00pm

i  fresh up myself and wear the kurthi. its my fav red color..i am very nervous ..my hands were chilled...i hear the calling bell sound i went and open the door...its Anirudh . he wear the same red color shirt...he said you r looking so beautiful...i invite him inside...

Me; seat here, i will go and make a coffee. but he hold my hand and say...

A; i'm not  here  for a coffee... i want your answer. so first u tell it ..then u make the coffee.

Me; oh ..its fine.

A; hmm say s or no??

Me; i see the outside and tell him i am also love you.

A; i am really happy she say yes but i want to hear it again and again so i decided to tease her.

A;what is this?? i do not propose like this..see my eyes and tell that

Me; what??

A; yeah .. when u say it at the time our eyes see each other eyes

Me' what the hell is  this??? i can't do it.

When i say like this he come towards me...i go backwards after the few steps i hit the wall...he come and put his hand across to the wall...  i  stand between his both hands.. he say there is no way to escap so see my eyes and tell it again....yeah he is right  there is noway to escap...i see his eyes its filled with love ...i say I LOVE YOU ANI!!!

He starting to smiled at me ..i ask y u laugh??

A;hahah..no i really happy to hear it.

Me;me too happy...okay  can u release me??

A; no i won't do it..

Me; huh? y ?

A; because...i want.... he come towards me..our face is very close to each others......i think he  give the kiss to me...so i close my eyes...after the few seconds  i open the eyes he smiled widely.....

A; hahaha.... u want kisss??? its  very quick hahah...please wait for that moment.

Me; you looser.... chi poo i said and remove his hand from the wall...i start to walk...suddenly he pull me back and hug me tightly....while hug me Thank u so much for accept my love... he see my eyes and  hold my hands 'in our life whatever whenever happen i do not leave your hands its promise.' i keep this promise to my life long... when i hear those words i really happy and say I LOVE YOU ANIRUDH..  suddenly he kiss on my lips its a quick and deep kiss,  he say today is very special day of our life..yeah its very spacial evening.

To be continued..!!!

Hope u guys like it..!