PART48

Before the wedding  day night...

We  pack our things to go the marriage hall...his  family members and realatives are already reach there... my bro arrange the 2 car for us..i told to my mom i come in the second car so u all go first then i  come there...she agree my decision .

In first car my father mother bro and some relatives goes through the marriage hall... in the second car me   get in that car....in few seconds we reach the marriage hall...i am so happy to go there...tomorrow morning is my dream comes true i am going to MISS to Mrs.ANIRUDH..

unfortunately  one car bumped our cars... we don't get any injuries .. the drivers start the argument ..they are busy in argument.. i  get down from the car and walk towards  to the drivers...suddenly some one pull my hand from the opposite car..he put the kerchief in my nose..i lost my conscious... he carried me and placed in that car...

Then he give the signal to his driver..he stop argument and went to start the car...my car driver call me but i also lost my phone inside the car....he  call my bro and inform it..i disappear from there...my bro think may be i go to my friends home...so he call my phone but no use of it..

The car driver went to the marriage hall and give my phone to my parents...my brother search inside the car he saw one paper..he took the paper and open it...inside the paper

DEAR PARENTS...

I DO NOT INTEREST IN THIS MARRIAGE  CAUSE I HATE HIM SO I LEAVE FROM  THE CAR..SORRY.!

My parents and bro get very shock....they see each others face....at the time..

A; hey uncle and aunty..bro

M'p &b; hey ani.

A; come on inside..y u stand here?

M'd; its.. ani cut off my dad..

A; oh u waiting for jas??

M'b; yeah. we waiting for her.

A; u guys go inside ..i pick her up. said with smile..

He notice that  my family members face are very shock

A; any thing wrong??

M'd; no its all fine.

A; okay.. go inside ..ANI TOOK HIS PHONE AND CALL JASMINE.. he hear the ring tone very nearly he turn and see where is it??? he see that my phone to my bro's hand and that white paper.

A; hey this is jas mobile?

M'b; yeah.

A; how is it in ur hand??? where is her? and what is the paper is that?

M'b; this paper is..

suddenly ani pull that paper from my bro hands...and read it...

My parents and bro was very shock ...

At the same time here..

They drive the car into the that old house..they are  9 peoples are there..one of them carried me and he  placed me in the room...the tide my hand and leg..they put the sticker in my mouth...i am still in the unconscious..

The kidnapper call to some one and he say WE FINISH YOUR WORK...COME AND GET HER.

The other  person said to him ..i  come there in morning. put eye on her..did u throw the letter in the car...the kidnapper say yeah i do it......!

To be continued....!

Guys please give the comment about this story....if u do not like it i will stop my writing...i think  STOP this story...i want ur decision.