PART 36

I was really shocked.. How did he know about me? 

M:hey lesion to me.u don't know who I am? if my lover know about it he  will kill all of you.

He: started to laugh.. Ha-ha do u believe him.

Me:yeah! He do anything for me 

He: oh  k  first I give this to u then I face him

He took out that chain ..its look like marriage chain.he come toward to me..and try to tide it in my neck.

M: I close my eyes and down my head.. I shouted loudly. A.....N.....I....R....U.....D....H ............😊

Suddenly I hear the laugh sounds.. I return to my position see who is that laugher ..its him . he release me from the threads... I  stand up from the chair ..he look me and remove his mask ..I don't believe my eyes its him ANIRUDH ..

M:it's u? Ask in shocking tone 

A:yup.. It's me.

Me: I get angry started his face one time. And start to walk.. He pulled my hands and stop me.

A:sorry di.He said.

Me:it's enough leave me.

A: He give the cute and baby look.its make me control the angry.

Me: I hug him tightly and started to crying.

A: y r u crying?

Me: in  few seconds u continue it I am going to die.

A: what nonsense u  are talking?

Me: u don't know how I am feeling that?

A:ha-ha.. R u scared?

I see his face and said to him SCARED VERY MUCH. And again hug him. While hugging ask to him..

M:who are the others?

A:wait... guys come in side

They are coming in side..this time they removed their mask. They are his friends.. They say Hi to me.

They: sorry sister it's all his plan 

Me:you are very good friends said with smile.

We all started to laugh

A:Thank you guys.

Me:oh Kidnap ku thanks ah.

A: ha-ha yeah.

They: k ani take care her, we leave now. C u later bye sister.

Me: bye guys.

After they left I ask to him y u do this?

A:you are always busy with work so I plan it.

Me:you ..I  start to speak but he stop me .he put his hands in my wrist .gently push me towards to him.  He look my lips and laying his head.. He put his lips on to nine ..started to kiss me.

I close my eyes.. We both get the very  deep kiss for few seconds. Then he release from his kiss .

A: i don't want to leave you. i want  always stay with u

Me: me too

A: take your bag. we leave from this place.

M;oh k. i take it..we start walk in the downstairs suddenly i  lost my balance so i pick his hane while i do that he turn towards me  unfortunately i kiss his cheeks... he look me shockly and ask to me

A; oii u want more kiss?

I stated to blushing.

To be continued...

hope u guys like it.