PART 29

We go to the besent nagar beach .. its a lovely evening we see the sunset ...while we watch it he put his hand on my shoulder ..and keep me so close to him..he said y we take selfie in this lovely evening ..i said yeah okay..then he take his phone  and get the photos ..then we went to the church ...we seated  few hours to there..then go to the car...he start the car ..he stop it in front of the hotel but i don't want dinner so i said to him please shall we go to the home !! he said its fine ..when we reach the home its time too late ..

Me; ani its time too late so u take care ..i will call u tomorrow.

A;oh..k..c u tomorrow..

Then i open the  car door  but he pulls me back and hug me so tightly while hug me he say don't worry everything will be fine tomorrow..go and meet him. okay 'i am replay to him. then i say bye and gud nit..he  say  bye dr.. i went inside the home and lock it.. i refresh myself and go the sleep...

The next day 7.00 am..

I wait for my office bus...at the time my phone rang..i take my phone and see the home screen its from ani.

Ani; hii GM.

Me;hi gm.

Ani; where r u?

Me; i'm in bus stop.

A;oh office ah?

Me; yeah.

A; oh k..hmm today evening may i  come with u?

Me; no its k..i will take care.

A;hmm k.  do u  have any idea? do u know his name?

Me; no.. i meet him and tell the truth

A;hmm k..i will call you in evening.

Me; hmm k  bye.

i cut the call ..my office bus also arrival ..i went to my office time pass  fast..

Time 4.00 pm. i come out from the office and strightly  went to my home and refresh myself..i wear the sharee and go to that hotel....i was not interest in it so i decided to make the bad impression..so i reach that place in 5 .30 pm...i take his number from my mobile and call him..ring..ring..

Me; hello,   i am reach here where r u?

That man; come to the last table.

i reach that table and say excuse me ..he turns towards me ..when i saw his face i am really shock..

Me; you???

To be continued..!

Guys guess who is it??