PART 59

Suddenly all the lights are switched off....

some one  say those words..Machi ,,this is your time go and propose to her!!

I know this voice is my friend Arvind voice...  he give the  one flower in my hand..i  start to walk  towards her..when i reach her place lights are switched on and THE ROSE RAIN IS FALL DOWN TOP OF US...

i give the rose to her and say  I LOVE YOU JASMINE...WILL U MARRY ME... flower rain is continue...!

she and others are get shock... she said  i don't know who r u then how i am....i cut off her and u know me very well just a minutes   can u come with me?.... yeah she say it.

we come out from the  place...then i remove my MASK... she get more shock...

J; y.....o....u....

A; yeas its me.

she turn and start to walk...i hold her hand... and stop her..

J; leave my hand... how dare u touch me?

A; u r in angry?

J; i don't want to speak with u.. just leave me alone

she keep her way i am  just follow her..

J; turn and see me ' how did u know i am here?'

A; my heart say that.. said with smile.... she give one hate look

A; do u love me jas?

J; don't say my name and i don't love u

A; then y u wear our engagement ring???

J; see her hand and remove that ring from her finger  come towards me and give it in my hand.

J; thanks for reminding  to me.

A; one minute jas..

J; what?

A;  YOUR MARRIAGE IS ALWAYS WITH ME  remember this words.

J; I HATE YOU...

A; BUT I LOVE YOU........MY  DARLING !!

j;  IDIOT...

A;okay  jas,  now ur in  angry  so  i will see u tomorrow.. said with smile.. she leave from that place.

Then i  search about my friends... i find they in one corner  of the party place...all peoples are get moving from that place..i reach my friends and  come on guys time to go our room..

Ar; hmm what about him?

A; who?

Ar; see .. they move inside that guy sitting like a aquest

A; hey u r Raja right?

R; yeah.

A; what r u doing here?

R; these guys are arrest me and  order to sitting like this.

A; i see my friends y u guys do this.

Ar; if we do not do this he propose to jasmine.

A; yes ..u r right.. i turn and see him..oii do u love jas?

R; hmm yeah.

A; Adii..i  rise my hand  ..she my lover so don't try to close her ok.

He really scared to see my face..

R; she love u?

A; yes.

R; that's y she don't accept my love ah?

A; hmm... finally u realize the truth.

R; okay.... i don't cross ur way... please take  care her happy

i  get  the guilty  feeling..hmm she believe me and love me then her but what should i do for her??? only give the pain and separate her from her family...

A; sure i will make her always be happy...

R; congrats... shall i go.

A; yeah..u go,

Then me and my friends  went to our hotel ..i don't get sleep....i take that ring in my hand and watch it....my  mind is filled with her feelings..

JASMINE P.O.V....

i went my home...i feel more pain...its push my heart hardly.....tears come over flow....i remember that incident again and again....how did he come here and cross my life?? he say  again love you...this time i don't believe him ..

To be continue.....