PART18

Time 6.00 am,

Finally i ready to go  the airport, my friends  come to pick up me... we reach the airport they say take care dii,  me thank u guys , .they hug me and say bye di. i wave the hands in air they leave from that place., i miss him again in my mind did he forget the time?may be he have any important work. y he come for me?who i'm to him?i  feel something push my heart. what kind of feeling is this? did i miss anything here? its just  my afraid that's all. i start to moving... my face filled with tears....i hear someone call me from behind... but i do not turn and continue  walk on my way....suddenly someone pull me from behind, i  lost my balance so i pick the hand i see that guy who is he ..its my college friend ..his name ram.in my college day  we r very good friends after finish the college he get the job in TRICHY. we meet after the long time.

Ram; hey jas how r u?

Me; yup fine ya. how r u?

R; how is your life going?

Me; its boring ram, what about you?

R; hahah...here to same.

Me; what r u doing here?

R; i 'm going to london, for my next project, what about you?

Me; wow, me too .  said with smile.

when i speak with ram , ani enter there.

A; hey jas, sorry i'm late . any way i meet u before u going.

Me; hiii ani, its okay. i really happy to see u before i am leaving.

Me; ani meet my friend ram. ram this is my friend anirudh.

both they say hii.

Ram p.o.v.

wow i meet my old friend, she also come to london,  i hope we have besides seat. she introduce to her friend anirudh, when i see his eyes its filled with full of love...i think he had the feelings for her.and see her face its look brighter then before..i  notice both they do not look like normal friends...they hide their feelings from  each others or do not understand their love feelings.

Anirudh p.o.v..

i set the alarm  but its not work or i do not  wake up. when i see the time its too late i rush to myself and go to the airport,  thank god i see her in front door. when i reach that place i see that boy. she speak to him, in my mind who the hell are him? if he is her boyfriend?? no plz god..hey stop it, don't think like that. she introduce to him , then i relief  thanks god he is his friend..i completely looser for this feeling....yeah finally i realize i'm in love with her, but i do not propose to her.if i do that i lost her friendship...before i do it i  want to know the truth what she think about me??

TO BE CONTINUED.....

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. HOW IS IT? PLZ PUT THE COMMENTS.