PART 87

When i hear the news Jas face the accident i get  more shock, i lose my phone...i want to see her immediately so i rushed myself there....

i start my car and drive it as fast as ....i reach that highway road , i see car only not found her, i feel so bad...i yelled her name...at the time ..i hear one voice..

J; i am here.... she slowly came out..from behind the car

A; thank god, when i see her face i feel happy so move towards her..

A; r u okay princess ??  ask with hug....when i hug her she shout 'aaaa'

A; what happen?

J;  hand , leg  aching heavily .

A; k let's go hospital

before we went the hospital , finish the police formalities and get going the hospital....while traveling

A; how did  this happen? ask little angry

J; i drive the car very  fast suddenly one dog  come across to the car that's   y  i turn it but unfortunately its bumped  into that tree..

A; wait y u come here? i told to u stay in home right?

J; yeah, but bro have the work here so i come and drop here

A; kk...he stop the car in front of that hospital ..

we went inside and met the doctor..he say my hand and leg were broken ..

A; k doctor give any best treatment  i will take care her.

D; oh k..only put the plate and tide the cloth ( mavu kattu)

he did it to my hand and leg.

A; doctor give any injunction to her  for reduce the pain

M; injunction??? no doc ..

Ani start laughing while laughing he force the doctor to give injunction to me

Doc; he is right, just take one injunction  its reduce ur pain.

A; he pick my hand and shoulder..

doctor ready to do it..while he give the injunction i tightly  hold his hand ..

A; ur not child  so take it easy ma.

J; mm....said in sad tone..

Then we came out from the hospital and reach the home....

in home..

we both enter in the home ..vaishu see us first.

V; jas what happen to u???? she yelled loudly so aunty and uncle come to the hall....they also get shock and ask same question.

before i say abt it, ani start talk.

A; guys i explain it later she need rest ..

they said okay,. so we move from there....went to our room..he help to reach the bed and sit on iy..

M; ani its aching too much

A; aioooo  that's y parents say becarefully drive the car.

M; hmm u r my husband huh?

A;okay okay wait i give the best treatment for it.

M; best huh?  what kind of treatment is it? ask to him

A; its...he come and sit besides me and put his hand in my shoulder......

he carry my check s and kiss on my lips....its very deep and long time kiss..he did it for more then 10 minutes .....before he release  me gently bite my lower lip...then he release me...

A; how is my treatment ?

i  start to blushing..

A; if u have more pain told me i give my best treatment to u said with smmile and winks

i blushing hardly....

To be continue.....