PART 60

NEXT DAY MORNING....

Jasmine home..

i  get ready to  go the shop i decided to  buy  the new car  from  my own savings...i  ask to my friend to come join with me...

we reach the car shop and  choose the one car its my fav color its also Ani's fav color.. i settle whole amount and  take the car from the show room... when i come here i went the driving school and finish  that classes and  get my  license...so i brought this car...

i  was drive the car...its my dream now its come  true...

First i went to the temple and  went to the hotel  with my friend..

we  seat in the corner side...  we order and wait for the food..  i hear the one  familiar voice ..i was turn see him....i was so shock its ANIRUDH.. he speak with  one girl..

i saw her she look  so beautiful... they  were enjoy  their time... she touch him and  punch him like his girl friend.... i  can't see them like these..

i  just imagination  some of thinks...like  fight with her.... i remember one thing to me he is not my boy friend then y i get  jealous  for her???

They don't notice me .... i  feel so hard so i get out from the hotel ...

i tell all of thinks to my friend...she hear carefully my  thought  then she ask me DO U LOVE HIM???

J; no way ! i did not love him.

S; don't act yourself.... u have only angry  not u hate him...he is stay  in ur heart ..

J; i don't have any feeling for him.

S; oh really then y u  get jealous ?  try to remove ur angry u get ur love back.

i do not say answer to her.... i drop her in her home...then i  went to my home... while the driving  so many question in my head..

But  i drive very carefully....  that bike cross my car its ani and her...

i  follow them ..

They turn one turning ..my full focus  still on  them ... so i lost my  balance...i car is  bumped   as fast as in the  bridge wall...

MY NEW CAR IS ACCIDENT...!!

To be continue...!

sorry guys for the  more turning points ;( i will try to make them  pair in  few parts.