PART 6

I see the watch its time 5.10 pm .i get taxi and reach to my room with in a 20 mins ,then i refresh myself and wear the  cotton chudi , i take my phone . lock the home and again get the taxi to reach that hotel .. 

Time 6 .50 pm .

i  took my phone and call him, where  is he? at the same time  i hear the ringtone from my behind  suddenly i turned around to see whose that? he stand in front of me .

Ani ;Hii, shall we go.

Me ;  hi ,yeah

when we  reach that table which is filled with  so many boys , i was so shock  and nervous .he notice that and tell me don"t worry they are my friends;) then he introduce his friends to me.

Ani; hey guys ! see  this is jasmine my friend,. jasmine this is my friends Arvind, praveen, ...,.... !(sorry guys i don"t know any name of his friends)

Me; Hii

They; Hii jasmine . common join to us ;)

Me; yeah sure !

Ani; guys today my treat so enjoy ! whatever you want order it okay;)

i"m feel so  uncomfortable , ani notice that

Ani ; what happen jas? u okay?

Me; yeah i"m fine.

Ani; hmm then y u don"t  order anything . can i help u?

Me; okay i said in my worried tone (because i don"t went the hotel alone my bro or my friends always join to me  and i hate the hotel foods )

He smiled and  said u don"t like hotel huh?

Me; yeah !

Ani; its fine . i help u ,he ordered some food for me;)

He said Thank u guys ! i finish my concert very well ,i really happy that's the reason for this treat..its all for your support ;)

We; its our duty ani. we happy for you.. thank u for the treat ;) that place surrounded by laugh . then we finish our  food, ani pay the bill .

we all went out  from the hotel i see the watch its time 10.00 pm

Ani and me stand there , his friends say bye and move out from there.

Ani; how will u go to your room?

Me; i"m take the taxi and go..

Ani; its time run out . come i  will drop u

Me; youuu drop me huh? ask surprise

Ani; of course me. i invite u. now you are my responsibility . said with smile

Me; okay . let's go.

we reach the car parking and seated besides  . ani start the car.. he switched the radio the songs are ilayaraja hits. i  stop the radio  he look me confused and  watch what i do. i insert  my memory card  its full of Anirudh songs .

i"m happy .  before my dream is just meet him but now i"m his friend. i thank him and thank to god..

The car ride is very silent ,

At the time my phone ring , i saw the home screen its from my bro..oh shit what i tell to him?oh god plz help me..?

To be continued