Chapter 8

I motioned for him to let me down so we could walk up the stairs.  Instead he just picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.

"Harry, what are you doing?  I can walk up the stairs; I didn't drink that much" I protested.

"This is quicker, baby – trust me" he said with lust in his voice.

He walked us up the stairs and into his bedroom.  It was dark with the exception of the alarm clock near his bed which illuminated the room slightly.  He placed me on the bed and turned on a small lamp on the night stand.

He walked over to the other side of the room and turned on some music.  It was soft, romantic and set the mood beautifully.  He walked back over to me and lay next to me on the bed.  He began by kissing me slowly and then becoming more demanding.  The kisses became more urgent and he pulled my bottom lip out until I opened my mouth.  He pushed his tongue into my mouth and we began to kiss with more fervor. 

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and then begin to unzip the dress I was wearing.  He motioned for me to stand up and he slid the dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground.  I stood there in my bra and thong and high heels.  He looked me up and down and smiled at me.  I grabbed his shirt and began unbuttoning it one by one.  I slid the shirt off his wide shoulders and looked at his tattooed chest.  That beautifully chiseled body that drove me crazy.  I continued kissing him and undid his belt. Again I could feel his smile against my lips as we kissed.  He kicked off his boots and then unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off.  He was now standing in front of me with just his boxers.  I could see how strained his boxers had become. I moved my hand down and palmed the front of his boxers feeling his large cock.  He moaned and grabbed my hand.  I looked into his eyes and at his lips. 

"This is about you baby.....I want to make you feel good."

He slid his hand behind me and unhooked my bra and moved it down my arms and dropped it onto the floor.  I kicked off my heels and he pushed me back onto the bed.  I moved until I was up towards the head of the bed with my head on his pillows.  He laid his body next to me and began kissing my neck and massaging my breasts.  My nipples were hard and became harder as his mouth came down on one then the other, licking and pulling the nipples between his teeth.  Just enough pressure to bring them out even more.  His tongue ran over each one.  I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. 

He then lowered his head and began kissing my stomach and lowering himself further.  I grabbed his hair in my hands as he kept creeping lower until he was directly in front of my center.  I knew he would see just how wet he had gotten me in such a short time.  He took his finger and hooked my thong and pulled it down my thighs and legs until they were off me and I was now completely naked in front of him.

I shivered as I felt his breath on my inner thigh.  He looked up at me and smirked. 

"Are you ready baby?  Are you ready for me to make you feel good?" he said in a husky voice.

"Yes Harry, I want you to make me feel so good," I moaned.

With that I felt two fingers enter into the folds of my center.  It was so tight and felt so good as he pumped his long fingers in and out of me.  He then dipped his head down and with his tongue flat on my center licked until he reached my clit.  He circled it and I moaned.  He was driving me crazy and making me wetter still.

He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me and a slow pace and then started moving faster until I thought I would explode. 

"Does this feel good baby?  Do you feel good?" he murmured into me. 

I looked down at him between my legs and nodded.  "Yes, oh God yes Harry...like that, please, don't stop." I managed to get out in bursts of air.

My head rolled back onto the pillow.  I was near orgasm and he put yet another finger into me.  The extra finger was just what I needed and I started to shudder and my toes started to curl.  He could feel the orgasm hitting me.  He pumped his fingers into me harder and hooked them just a bit to hit that spot in me that allowed me the release I craved.

"Come for me baby come for me now...I want to feel you all around my fingers, like that baby...yeah...come on baby, yeah."

"Oh God Harry, I'm coming...I'm oh God...yes..."

He kept his fingers moving in me as I rode out my high.  As I started to come down he pulled his fingers from me and I saw him take his fingers and put them in his mouth tasting me on them.  I started getting wound up again just watching him savor the taste on his fingers. 

I reached for him and pulled him up towards me.  I palmed his boxers and he was so hard.  I pulled the band of his boxers and tried to pull them down.  He knew I was ready for him.    He pulled them off and I saw the size of his cock.  He was so big I didn't know if I could take all of him but I was going to do everything in my power to do just that. 

He hovered over me and said "Are you on anything, baby?" 

I nodded.  "Yes, I'm on birth control, regularly scheduled shots".

"Thank God" he said.  "I want to feel you all around me without any barrier.  Is that okay, baby?"

I nodded as I was unable to answer him.

He lowered himself onto me and I felt him guide his cock into me.  He thrust into me and I felt a slight pinch and then the fullness of him in me.  He was so big and I took every inch of him.  He began thrusting into me slowly but then began at a faster pace.  I clinched around him and he moaned and began kissing me.  I opened my mouth and felt his tongue in my mouth and pushed against his with mine as he continued to thrust into me.  We kept the pace until I could feel my high starting to come again and he was also nearing his climax.

"Oh fuck baby you are so tight, I don't think I can hold out for very long.....are you ready to come with me baby?  Oh fuuck I want to feel you come with me, come on baby, come for me again....come on...oh fuck.....

He thrust again and I could feel him come in me as I came around him at the same time still managing to tighten myself around him.  As we both lay there, I was still breathing hard and for a moment I thought I was going to pass out.

He lay on me but had the majority of his weight on his arm.  He kissed me gently on the lips and then lay on his back next to me and then rolled on his side pulling me to him.

"Oh baby, that was incredible.  You are so tight I'm sorry I couldn't last longer.  Too much to drink tonight, I'm afraid."

"You have nothing to apologize for babe...I've never come so hard in my life.  Oh my God that was intense." I managed to say.

"Glad you came back with me baby?" he smirked.

"Oh yeah, Harry...you have no idea how happy I am here with you."

He pulled me tightly against him and we both drifted off to a blissful sleep.

A/N: First sex scene. Hope it makes the censors. Let me know what you think guys, please!?