Chapter 17

I went back downstairs and Harry was on his phone texting or Tweeting. I got on my laptop and got to my emails and work.  I had been here two days and I hadn't cracked the computer open for a few hours now.  I was too busy with Harry.

I sat down and we sat with music playing in the background just doing our thing.  It was comfortable and so normal to just be sitting there with music playing in the background.

After a bit I felt Harry sit down next to me on the sofa.  He leaned up against me and kissed my cheek. 

"Love, we should probably get to bed if you want to be fresh for tomorrow.  We didn't even get to the movie tonight and it's already 1am".

I looked down at my computer and couldn't believe how late it was already.  Wow, where did the time go.

"Are you serious?  How did we manage to sit here for so long just staring at the computer and phone for so long?" 

"It happens, babe.  I am used to time lapsing like this when I'm on tour.  Come on, let's go to bed.  We have a busy day tomorrow."

With that he closed my computer and picked me up off the sofa and carried me bridal style up the stairs to the bedroom. 

He put me down on the bed and lay next to me.  "You want to shower first or do you want to shower together?" his hands wound around my waist and he kissed my neck. 

"Mm, the hell with it, come on lover boy.  Let's conserve some water.  California is in a drought you know?" I smiled and kissed him.

"Yeah, it would be terrible to not be conserving water.  Come on baby.....time to clean up" he smirked at me.

He picked me up and took me into the bathroom with me hoisted over his shoulder.

"Harry, you know I can walk, it isn't that far and my legs aren't broken".

"You need your strength babe.....trust me" he slapped me on the butt and we went into the bathroom.

He pulled the shower door back and started undressing me.  I no time flat I was standing there completely naked and Harry was pulling off his boxers.  The Emperor was at full attention.  Yeah, he's right, I am going to need my strength because I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait.

He turned on the shower and once it was nice and warm, he helped me into the shower and we both started to get soaped up and wet down our hair.  He tenderly washed my hair and soaped up my body.  He lingered at my breasts and my stomach.  I leaned up at kissed him.  I grabbed the soap and began soaping him up.  I paid special attention to his hard cock and in seconds his hands had lifted me up and pressed me up against the tile of the shower.  He lifted me up so I was fully on his cock and began thrusting in and out of my wet center.  He filled me up and then nearly pulled completely out before he thrust back forcefully back into me.  He worked me up into a high and then would slow down and tease me by sucking on my breast and raising a bruise.  He then took his tongue and licked over it to soothe the red spot he created.  I moaned into his neck and returned the favor with a love bite.  The thrusting began to become more and more forceful and I knew we would both be reaching our climax soon.  He kissed my lips but soon we were just holding our lips next to each other as we knew our end was coming.  He thrust quickly and I called out his name and he came unglued.  He thrust again and I felt him explode into me.  He held me until we both came down from our highs and he let me down onto the shower floor but holding me around my waist to make certain my legs were strong enough to hold me. 

When we both were clean and down with our hair and bodies, we grabbed big fluffy towels and dried each other off.  We then walked back into the bedroom and got into the clean cool sheets of his bed.  He grabbed me by the waist and pushed his chest up against my back with his hands around my waist.  In no time flat I could feel sleep come over me.  I was just about out when I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Emily, baby; what have you done to me?  I am falling for you like I've never fallen before."

My eyes tried to open but I was overcome by sleep and was out.  The scarves would have to wait for another night.

A/N: Sorry, I know it's short but there are longer ones. Please comment and let me know what you think.