Chapter 49

The next morning I woke up at 6am and felt Harry's arm still wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. I was desperately in need of a work out and wanted to use his gym but didn't want to wake him up. Not certain how long it would be before he would wake up I tried to lift his arm but to no avail. He was clamped on as usual, not that I minded. Waking up next to Harry, feeling his warm body next to mine – it is the true meaning of pure bliss to say the least.

Not being able to get up, I did the only thing a girl in my position would do. I leaned into him and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Very softly and very gently I pressed my lips against his soft, pink and so angelic lips. He stirred a bit but did not wake up. Okay, let's try this again. I leaned in again and this time pressed my lips against him with a bit more pressure. Still nothing – so I wet my lips with my tongue and went in for a third time. As I pressed my lips against him I felt his arms wrap around me and flip me so I was completely on my back with him on top of me, grinning like the cat who ate the proverbial canary upon pulling his lips from mine.

"So, you like to start the morning in a very pleasant way, baby" he said in a low, sexy whisper.

"Just wanted to wake you up gently, babe; thought this was the way to go." I replied in a low murmur.

"Well, I have to say this is definitely the way I prefer to have my wake up calls, love. Care to continue on this path?" he smiled lustfully.

"Well, babe - being that I seem to have not only awaken you but The Emperor; I'd say we have to follow through as I am no tease." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. I kissed him again but this time with much more intensity and fervor. I wanted him especially after feeling The Emperor rise to the occasion.

"Whatever you say, baby – I am nothing if but a gentleman. I'm not about to say no to you." He grinned at me as he began to kiss my neck and play with my hair. He wrapped my hair in his one hand and gently tugged it back to allow him even more access to my neck. I moaned slightly and moved my hand to his hard penis. I began to slowly slide my hand up and down using my thumb to touch the very tip where I felt the wetness of his precum and used it to my advantage.

"Oh God baby – you keep that up and I won't be able to last for long. I was already dreaming of you before you decided to wake me up. This is just a continuation of what was happening in my dream." He groaned.

"Well, then let's just play this out like you want, baby. Tell me what you want me to do." I said looking him in the eye and then biting my lower lip.

"Oh fuck – baby I need your mouth right now; that nice, wet and warm mouth and tongue." He uttered.

"Your wish my highness." I replied as he released my hair and I positioned myself in front of his cock. I took him in my mouth and swallowed as much of his cock as I could. I then began to roll my tongue at the tip of his member which caused him to groan in pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby – that is perfect – keep doing that..." he trailed off as his hands again wrapped in my hair to control my movements. I loved it when he was forceful; it was such a turn on to relinquish power to him.

I continued to suck on his cock and use my tongue to create that same sensation. He thrust his cock further down my throat and I took every bit of him. I could tell he wasn't going to last long as he continued to grow which seemed impossible but I could definitely feel it grow in length and hardness.

"Oh baby, are you ready I'm going to come." He hoarsely announced.

I looked up at him; looking directly into his eyes as I still had my lips and throat wrapped around his cock. I fluttered my eyelashes at him and let him know I was ready to take every last drop.