Chapter 96

I was surprised either of us was able to walk or move after our heated and lust filled night, Harry taking me over and over and over again. Then this morning making slow and sweet love to each other; I'd never felt more loved than in Harry's arms. It had brought us both to tears, joyful and happy tears.

We'd fallen asleep for a couple hours. It was now nearly 3pm. We'd literally spent the entire day in bed and somehow had to get ready to meet everyone where it was Harry had arranged. Guess we wouldn't be seeing a lot of New York this time, but there was always the few days when we returned from London. That was where I was excited to visit. I couldn't wait to meet his mom, see Gemma and see the guys too for that matter.

I felt him stir next to me and groan slightly as he stretched.

"Hey, baby." he smiled.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Mm, like I've been working out for hours. I can't say I didn't enjoy every bit of it either" he smirked as he reached, pulling me into him as he hugged me to him. "How about you" he asked? "You realize we didn't make the Pilates/Yoga class or shopping or breakfast. It's nearly 3pm and we've spend the entire day in bed.

"I definitely feel muscles I never realized I had" I admitted.

"No complaints?"

"Absolutely none; but Harry we need to get up and start getting ready. It's already after 3. What time are we meeting everyone?" I asked.

"We're meeting at Soho House, around 8 pm I think." He informed me and smiled.

"You have a worldwide membership don't you? I mean, I know you stayed there during your stay in Chicago a couple of years or so ago." I admitted to him.

"So you have done some research on me haven't you?" he snickered.

"I had to; if I'm going to be seen with you and be your girlfriend, I needed to know stuff about you. I admit, I did some homework on you and your travelling preferences." I grimaced as I recalled bits of his jet setting ways I wasn't thrilled to learn or know about.

"What's wrong Em?" he said immediately sensing my uneasiness.

"Nothing, just remembering some details I'd rather not remember" I said sitting up and walking towards the dresser where the robe was sitting, folded. I wrapped the robe around me and looked in the mirror. Glad I had taken my make up off at some point, probably the shower, I didn't look like a horrible mess; just a bit disheveled and tired. I saw Harry's reflection in the mirror as he walked behind me and grabbed the other robe, putting it on before he placed his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Em, tell me please."

"I just recall a trip to St. Bart's a year or two ago..." I trailed off not wanting to say anything more.

"Em, there's nothing to that –we honestly were not there together. We ran into each other and her mother arranged it. My mum wasn't exactly thrilled but was glad I was relaxing. I'll admit we had fun but there was never any romance involved. I swear to you." he said making certain I understood there was no "them" to discuss.

"But she called you just a week ago..." I said trying desperately not to get angry or begin crying – desperate to keep my composure.

"And I told her in no uncertain terms I was taken. I want nothing to do with her. I have nothing further to say to her. While I don't tend to just break off friendships, I can honestly tell you there isn't even the slightest desire to have a friendship with her." he said while placing his finger under my chin, making certain I was looking directly at him. I stared into his eyes and saw the sincerity. I took a deep breath, one I didn't know I had been holding in and let it go.