Chapter 69

Harry's POV:

I awoke to sunlight in the bedroom although it wasn't direct as the windows faced west. The room was illuminated as all the blinds had been left open as we watched the sunset last night. Last night. Last night was incredible and magnificent. After we watched that gorgeous sunset, we made love for five hours; five hours of bliss like I've never known. Five hours of showing this amazingly brilliant woman how much I love her. We didn't rush, we took our time and we explored each other's bodies as though we'd never experienced them before. I smiled thinking of how wonderful it all was. I sat up after carefully untangling our legs from each other.

She agreed to move in with me. We are going to get a house together. She's going to be in Los Angeles. She's my girlfriend, although she's so much more than that and at times it's extremely scary, yet in an exciting and wonderful way. I told her she was like a drug to me which was the God's honest truth. I need her or I feel the withdrawal. I love her so much that I'm not sure how I existed before her.

I gazed down and watched her sleep. She looks so angelic. Her hair spread out on the pillow, no makeup, with a beautiful smile on her face with the most peaceful look on her face. Not a care in the world, completely content and happy. This is how I wanted to wake up every morning, with this angel lying next to me.

I scooted back down into the bed and wrapped my arm around her again and she automatically shifted as close against me as she could. I glanced over at her but she was still fast asleep, the reaction being totally done whilst she slept. I smiled. She was mine; there was no doubt in my mind she was all mine.

As she pressed against me I felt my cock twitch. This seemed to be the automatic state of being when she was this close to me. I didn't want her to think it was the only reason I want her with me but we are definitely compatible in this area. I unknowingly pressed my hardening member against her backside and heard her moan ever so lightly; even in her sleep she couldn't help but react to feeling me against her, just like I couldn't control the reaction I had being pressed up against her. The smirk that crept on my lips was also unintentional and I couldn't stop myself. I pressed my hips into her again and felt her firm little posterior push back against me and then she started to move her hips against me. She whined a bit but was still asleep. This was going to be fun.

I purposely guided my now engorged cock towards her ass and slid between her legs which were now starting to move as if to accommodate my cock. She started making noises and bucking her ass towards me as if to press me to continue. I am nothing if a gentleman, how could I deny her as she definitely wants me even on her subconscious level. I pushed her leg forward a bit to allow me entrance into her as I pushed myself towards her. I took my finger to feel if she was ready for me and was surprised at how wet she was; she was ready for me. Oh thank God I thought to myself. As I slid through her wet center she moaned. Oh yeah, she was ready for me.

I guided my cock to her entrance and slowly began to slide in her. She whined and pushed back into me which drove me deeper into her. At that moment she began making noises just like when we make love. A part of me didn't want her doing this without her knowledge but the other part of me desperately wanted and needed to continue. I felt her move and make a gasping noise. She was now awake.

"Baby, please don't stop – please don't stop..." she whimpered as she pushed into me again causing me to push even deeper into her, filling her with my cock. She sucked in her breath as I filled her completely while she begged me not to stop.

"Baby, I'm sorry you were sleeping and..."

"I was dreaming this was happening...just keep moving baby...please...just keep pushing just like you are doing...this is amazing" she whined as she grabbed my arm for support as she continued to move up and down with her hips which was making it more difficult to stay at this amazingly sensual pace. I didn't want to quicken the pace either but I needed to hang on to her hips in order to keep it going.

My fingers dug into her hips as while we lay on our side moving deliciously slow, feeling every inch of me sliding in and out of her wetness, her tightness gripping me especially when she began to squeeze which felt amazing.

"Oh baby girl this is incredible, I don't want to stop" I said is a raspy voice in her ear.

"Then don't stop, please baby, I want to feel you slide in and out of me just like this until we both come – please don't stop..." she trailed off as she whined again in sweet pleasure.

"Baby, this is so fucking hot, I love how tight and wet you are for me" I managed to croak my voice full of want and desire.

"Mm, keep moving just like that, just like that; you are driving me insane and I don't want you to stop" she commanded me.

"Oh baby, I'm not changing anything; we're going to finish just like this" I told her.

"Yes, yes like this, yes oh Harry, I'm so wet and you're so hard...more baby, more"

"Baby I'm getting ready to blow; I can't last much longer – let me come in you now Em; please?" I begged her knowing her orgasm was starting to take over as I saw the glow beginning to show on her face and hear her begin to pant.

"Yes, baby – yes, I'm going to come...now Harry, now" she pleaded with me. I loved this side of her, the need in her voice bringing me to my climax.

"I'm coming baby, now" I hissed I squeezed my eyes as the rush took over my body and was pushing me over the precipice. "Oh fuck take it baby, take it" I groaned as I spilled my seed into her, thrusting harder in her and pushing as deep as I think I've ever felt if that was even possible.

"Oh Harry, yes!" she cried as she took all of me and I felt her warm juices explode around me as well. She continued to pant but holding on to my arm and hips not allowing me to leave her yet. I felt her clinch around me as it made my cock twitch one more time as she milked me for one more thrust I didn't know still existed within me.

"Oh baby, good morning. I hope that was a nice way to wake up" I cooed in her ear.

"Mm, that is the only way to wake up, babe – oh God thank you." she said as she pulled my arms around her and pushed her back into my chest trying to get as close as possible.

"I didn't want to take advantage of you babe but you seemed to be into it even while you were sleeping" I said trying to explain.

"You don't have anything to apologize for baby" she said. "I couldn't have asked for a better wakeup call. You can wake me up like this whenever you want and I give you carte blanche for this, do you hear me?" she said starting to chuckle although her voice was also very deep from having been asleep. I never realized how sexy that morning voice was until now.

"I'll remember that baby." I said kissing her neck.

"Mm, I'm going to go back to sleep, snuggle with me" she asked hoarsely.

"Really, you want to go back to sleep?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm a lady of leisure and want to sleep in longer, I love this bed and having you in me" she said which made me realize I still hadn't withdrawn from her. She closed her eyes and started to doze off as I slowly pulled out her, and she whimpered slightly from my withdrawal.

I wrapped my arm around her tighter and she again pushed harder into my chest. I smiled as I smelled her hair and kissed her head. I love this angel.