Chapter 52

We spent the afternoon by the pool however, this time everyone was appropriately dressed. I had to admit walking around naked with Harry the day before was so liberating. I felt comfortable and being around Harry was always fun, not to mention made me feel very sexy. He definitely had a way of making you feel as though no one else in the world mattered.

Laura and I spent more time at the pool than Harry as he was working on some business dealings and was sitting under the umbrella covered chairs. I could hear him on the phone. I knew that he'd be leaving for his shoot and I'd be leaving for Portland soon. He said he'd accompany me but I wasn't sure he was going to be able to now since I'd been here longer than anticipated and his schedule may not allow him the luxury of another trip. I would love to spend time with him in Portland. He'd love it and I'd enjoy showing him the sites. I honestly think the scrutiny of photographers and fans would be less than being in Los Angeles.

He finished up his calls and joined us on the chaise lounges.

"So, ladies – Paul will be here in a couple hours. Not certain how long it will take you both to be ready to go but thought I'd give you some extra time." He said.

"Won't take me long, babe – I'm going to take a shower and throw on some jeans and one of my new blouses. It's not going to be fancy, right? I mean no official event that I need to be dressed up for, right?" I asked.

"Nope, just the show and the after party to attend." He confirmed.

"Okay, then I'm good to go in an hour." I smiled at him and leaned over to him and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss and pulled me on to him.

"Excellent!" he murmured into my lips. I smiled into his.

"Excuse me you two, but I'm heading upstairs now and start getting ready. Em, can you join me in about 20 minutes to help me figure out what I'm going to wear. I want to look good for Ashton. Do you think there is any chance I'll get to speak to Ashton tonight? Oh My God! Emily what will I do, what will I say, what do I wear?" she started rambling excitedly, pacing back and forth.

I looked at Harry and grinned. While I wanted to continue kissing and touching Harry, I could see I would need to stay with Laura and help her with her wardrobe, hair and makeup. She was so excited and I was so happy to be going there with her and Kristina thanks to Harry. I kissed him again and whispered "Thanks baby – you've made my friend so happy; you have no idea."

"It's my pleasure love; go on – you better make sure she doesn't hyperventilate." He chuckled.

"But I want to stay here; kissing and touching you." I said lustfully. I playfully pulled on his lower lip.

"Babe..." he groaned.

"Yeah, baby? She has to take a shower. That gives us at least 20 minutes." I said continuing to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my lower lip and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to meet mine. I moaned into his mouth as I grabbed onto his hair and gently pulled. I felt him groan.

"Babe, unless you want your friend to see us having sex, you better stop that and leave now." He managed to breathe out.

"Oooh.....okay – okay you're right but tonight you're mine." I said pushing myself off him. I groaned and got up walking to Laura.

"Come on Laura, let's go upstairs and see what you have to wear – I'll help you with your hair and makeup, okay?" I said to her as I looked back at Harry lying on the chair and winked at him while I wiggled my ass.

Harry looked at me, rolled his eyes and groaned. He got up and jumped into the pool. I laughed as we walked into the house.

While Laura took her shower I unpacked her suitcase and looked at her clothes. I looked them over and thought of a few things in my closet that would work including boots and pumps. I grabbed a pair of her jeans and paired it with one of my blouses that would highlight her blonde streaked hair. It had grown since I last saw her. It had natural curl and I could style it for her. I then threw together three more outfits and lay them out on the bed.