Chapter 18

5:30 am and my phone alarm went off. 

Did I hear correctly last night?  No I had to have been dreaming.  I tried to move to turn off the alarm but I was pressed tightly against Harry and I couldn't be happier about it.  I turned around to face him and he was still asleep.  He looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake him up.  The phone was on his side of the bed and I had to turn it off.  I reached over and had to roll slightly on him to reach the phone.  I managed to get it turned off and looked down to see Harry had woken up.  So had The Emperor.

"Morning, babe.  Did you sleep well? He said in that deep, sexy morning voice.

"Mm, yes I did.  How about you love?"

"Mm, yeah...what time is it?"

"Its 5:30."

"Why do we need to be up this early.  The course isn't that far away.  You said your supplier is meeting us there right?"

"Yes, she's meeting us there" I said.

"Well, then we can go back to sleep for at least another hour, come here"

"Harry, it appears The Emperor is awake" I said slightly flushed.

"What?  What did you say?" he asked and he seemed a little more awake now.

Oh crap, I thought to myself.  I just let the cat out of the bag!

"The Emperor?  Is that what you call my dick?  The Emperor?" he said a bit louder but with a silly grin on his face.

"Uh, well, uh yeah....because it's so 'mighty' and strong...and...... my voice faltered.

"The Emperor.  I have to say I like that.  When did you come up with this name for it may I ask?"

"You don't want to know, let's just say I've seen numerous pictures of you on stage and the net to take notice....and appreciate I might add!"

He smirked at me and looked down. 

"Looks as though The Emperor wants to be unsheathed." He said as he looked in my eyes.

"Well, let me help The Emperor right now my lord".

I ducked under the covers and took his hard cock into my mouth.  I had wanted to do this the last time we had sex but things had escalated so quickly I wasn't able to make my desire known.  This morning was going to change that.

He pulled the covers off me so he could watch me and I looked up at him with my bed hair and through my long eyelashes as I had him in my mouth.  He groaned when he saw me looking at him.  He began to thrust his cock into my mouth reaching the back of my throat.  He was so big and I took as much of him as I could which was a lot but still had to take the rest of him with my hand.  As I slowly sucked and looked him in the eyes, his eyes began to close slightly and his head rolled back.  He kept thrusting as I kept taking him fully into my mouth.  I took my tongue and ran up and down his member and then slid it back down my throat.  I then used my hand to quicken the pace that I could see he was getting ready to explode.  I wanted to taste every bit of him.  He looked down at me and said "Baby, I'm gonna cum.....oh shit...baby...I'm cumming.... And with that he exploded into my mouth and down my throat.  I swallowed every drop and there was a lot of cum. While some guys I had been with would thrust two or three times, Harry was good for thrusting at least 4 if not 5 times, fully loaded.  He tasted so good and I couldn't get enough. 

Finally his thrusts stopped and he placed his hands on my face.  I looked up at him and I took my finger and gathered any of his seed I had missed and made sure I had all of it in my mouth and swallowed.  He pulled me up to him and kissed me.  This surprised me as most guys didn't like doing this but he had no problem with this at all.  He pulled my bottom lip and  opened my mouth.  He pushed his tongue into mine mouth and we made out for a few minutes and finally pulled apart.

"Oh baby, that mouth has some magic in it.  I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life.  Thank you"

"No, thank you baby....the Emperor has totally lived up to his name.  You taste so good."

He smiled and pulled me to him. 

"You must be a sorceress because you have me under your spell, my love.  I don't know what you've done to me, but you've bewitched me."

I pressed my head into his chest and hugged him.  I had heard him correctly last night.  I was so content and happy I felt a tear in my eye.  The tear reached his chest and he pulled me up and looked at me.

"What's the matter baby?  Why are you crying?" he asked with concern.

"Oh Harry, you have no idea how much I feel for you.  I don't know how it's possible.  It's all happening too quickly."

"That's a good thing, right, love?" he asked.

"I don't know Harry, is it?  You have your life and I have mine back in Portland.  We have a week together, then what?"

"We'll figure it out, baby.  We'll figure it all out.  We don't have to do it this minute.  Let's just enjoy and revel in it, okay?  No more tears."

He kissed me gently on the lips as I kissed him back.  He was right; this was all good for now.  Why let reality in just yet?  There was going to be time for reality soon enough.

"I'm going to make you breakfast, Harry" and I started to get up, but he pulled me right back to him.

"Oh no you don't.  We are going to lay here and fall asleep for a while longer.  You aren't leaving my arms yet."

I smiled and just melted into him.  God I am seriously beginning to fall in love with this man.  What was I doing?