Chapter 77

After making love yet again we got dressed and decided to stick around the house. He got some work done and I started making phone calls about getting a moving van together to pack up my things.

I was just about to check Twitter and IG for messages and see exactly what Harry may have tweeted but Harry's laptop started ringing, Skype.

"Hey babe, the guys are Skyping, come over here." He shouted.

I got off the stool at the kitchen nook and sat next to him on the sofa. He clicked on the answer button and I saw Liam, Niall and Louis's smiling faces looking back at us.

"Hi guys! What's up?" Harry asked.

"Hi guys! How are you?" I said in my usual chipper voice and waving at them.

"Hi Em, Hi Harry. All is good here. Em you've been holding out on us. Harry sent us the videos from last night. Damn woman you can sing and you looked damned fine to boot." Liam said winking at me. "The next time we karaoke you are partnering with me. You've got presence. Why didn't you ever show us?"

"Yeah Em, I like the hip wiggle. You got it going on babe" Niall said.

"Emmy – what are you going to be doing when Hazza is in Vancouver? Are you coming back to L.A.?" Louis asked.

"Well I actually was going to stop and see my family for Thanksgiving. Then I'd be flying back to L.A. Why do you ask?"

"Well, we thought maybe you could come down and join us – we were thinking of going to Vegas for a few days. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving so it wouldn't matter."

"Um, well as much as I'd love to guys I don't want to be out and about without Harry there especially when we're going to be coming out 'officially' as a couple soon." I looked at Harry and wondered if I shouldn't have said what I said. My eyes got big and I shrugged my shoulders. "Should I not have said anything? I didn't think about it since it's the guys...." I trailed off mid-sentence.

"It's fine babe – the guys kinda had a clue. I told you we had been discussing an NDA for a while. Jeff is putting it together right now in fact he should be sending it over in the next 30 minutes." Harry said to the guys.

"That's awesome! Welcome aboard Em. You're one of us!" they all were high fiving and cheering. I felt my cheeks redden and knew I was blushing. I didn't know why as we'd been going out and cameras and media outlets were already aware of us so I wasn't sure why it was a big deal.

"Alright, well when you get back we need to get together. We miss you Em." Niall said.

"Are you not eating properly Niall?" I teasingly asked him. He blushed a bit and shook his head.

Harry glared at the screen and started to say something when I put my hand over his mouth and said "No worries Niall, when I get back I'll be sure to cook a grand meal for us all, promise." I said.

"So how do you like Portland Harry?" Louis asked.

"It's actually pretty cool up here, a lot of neat places, amazing people, it's green and you can breathe – its overcast today but it reminds me a lot of Holmes Chapel but more metropolitan."

"Not planning on buying anything up there are you?" he asked with a grin on his face. He and Harry had obviously broached the subject during his time in Portland.

"Louis shut up!" Harry hissed at him.

"Wait, what are you talking about, Louis? What has Harry been talking to you about?" I asked Louis ignoring Harry.