Chapter 21

We got back to Harry's house and took showers and changed into some comfortable clothes.  I came down in some black yoga pants and a black camisole top. 

Harry was sitting on the sofa in the living room in some jogger pants and no shirt.  I stopped as I was coming down the stairs and just held my breath.  He was so handsome in something that someone else could look so plain in that it literally took my breath away.  He noticed I had stopped and looked up at me from the television.

"Something wrong babe?" he asked.

"No, just thinking about grabbing my computer from upstairs."

"Oh, well come and sit down for a bit.  You should relax.  You are going to be sore after the drives you had today.  Holy crap woman!  I never saw anyone so intent on hitting a ball in my life. Are you trying out for the pro tour or something?  I think Niall is going to call Rory and tell him about you."

"Harry, stop....I've already apologized and I meant it.  You are just being mean and teasing me about it."  My cheeks turned red yet again today.

"I know, but it's so fun to watch you blush, babe."

I sat down next to him and he pulled me onto his lap.  He kissed me and looked at me. 

"Yes?  What did I do now, babe" I asked him.

"Nothing, I was just thinking, what do you want to do tonight?  I know you don't have a supplier dinner. Niall is going out with Amey tonight."

"He finally asked her or was it because of us?"

"He finally asked her but that definitely bonded them.  Niall was a bit nervous about asking her out."

"Why is it he is so nervous around women?  I don't get it, he's cute, he's got a great personality, is funny, has that cute accent..." I started rattling off.

"Hey, hey.....are you trying to say you are interested in Niall?  What about me?  Am I chopped liver?"

"No, I mean he's cute and all but he's not really my type."

"Oh, and just what is your type?" he said with his eyebrows raised.

"Well, I have never been big on blondes, I always preferred brunettes and definitely longer hair, tall and handsome; forceful and confident and sexy....and well endowed...."

"Boy, aren't you lucky you have me?  I'm all those things, damn I'm the whole package aren't I?" he chuckled.

"Yes, you are baby, yes you are."

I went to kiss him and he smacked me on the ass.

"Ow!  What was that for?" I said as I slid my hands over my ass.

"To keep you focused.  What do you want to do tonight?" he asked again.  "You know, we never got to just watch a movie last night, as we got preoccupied." He said.

"Uh, oh yeah, we did didn't we?" I said embarrassingly.

"Uh, yeah....we did." He smiled and mimicked me.

"Well, you kinda distracted me when you came down in those yoga pants.  They really make your ass look amazing you know?" he smirked.

"Yeah, yeah...okay lover boy.  So did you have something in mind?  Do you want to make some dinner or order something or go out?"

"Do you have a preference love?  I didn't ask you to stay with me just to cook for me."

"Well, we still need to eat.  I think we have stuff in there for tacos if you'd like or do you want to order Chinese or pizza or something else?" I asked him.