Chapter 61

As I walked up the stairs and pushed my glasses down the bridge of nose and looked at Harry saying "See you upstairs Mr. Styles" I knew I'd get a reaction from him. I loved to send him little innuendos, things only we knew the meaning of and seeing the reaction I'd get. I know it made me feel a little naughty saying and doing that to him. He was surrounded by his friends – which still had me confused. I could have sworn there was yelling going on but they weren't going to divulge it to me. That's their brotherhood for you. I smiled. I decided I would dress the part of an educator when he walked up. I put on one of Harry's white silk shirts and his boxers and my high heels.

I began packing things for a couple days for Harry. A couple sweatshirts, a beanie and I wanted him to wear his leather jacket. I'd wear my clothes and bring a carry on lap top and my makeup and toiletries. I have everything up there. There was absolutely no reason on earth for me to need anything once we got to my loft in Portland. I hoped Harry would like it. It's not the penthouse like the one he had recently purchased in London but I liked it. I would miss it but I needed to get settled in Los Angeles.

As I sat on the bed and looked over emails and work on my laptop I saw Harry run into the room just grinning from ear to ear.

"What's up baby? You are all smiles." I said grinning back at him.

"I'm just excited about everything. It feels like life is actually really, really good in all ways possible. Professionally of course but now personally and I couldn't be happier." He said as he sat on the bed next to me and took the laptop from me and placed it on the dresser and closed it.

"Uh, excuse me I was trying to get some work done..."

"Yeah but I want to make out with you. I made certain I wasn't tardy, Miss Emily." He said winking at me.

"Well, Mr. Styles, I appreciate you being on time and not making me discipline you for being late, although being a bit too cheeky for your own good, perhaps a little discipline would be a very good thing." I said standing up putting on my high heels and still only wearing one of his silk shirts with a pair of his boxers, my glasses pushed down the bridge of my nose with me looking over the top of them. I had my hair up in a ponytail which I undid and shook my head loosening the hair and allowing it to cascade freely around my shoulders.

"Oh fuck!" he mumbled as he stood up to join me.

"Sit down, Mr. Styles. I don't recall allowing you to get up from your seat, now did I?" I reprimanded him.

"Uh, no, Miss Emily, my apologies, you did not." He said smirking at me.

I tried desperately not to smile because the smirk was always the thing that did me in and allowed him the power to do anything he wanted. I composed myself and made myself not smile and look sternly at him.

"I think we should begin with you taking off that shirt right now." I instructed him and held my hand out for him to give me his shirt. He looked up at me and pulled the shirt over his head and handed it to me.

"Right, now those shorts are definitely not regulation, Mr. Styles. I believe you should get those off as well, right now." I again said walking closer to him with my hand out.

"Uh, you want me to take these shorts off?" he asked me while swallowing hard.

"Yes, Mr. Styles. Are you having a difficult time understanding me? I didn't stutter nor did I speak in a foreign tongue." I said to him with a glint in my eye.

"Uh, no Miss Emily, you did not. I will do as you instruct me" he said as he pulled the shorts off revealing he was wearing nothing under them. His rock hard cock slapped up against his stomach. My stomach did flops and I immediately felt the butterflies in my stomach working overtime.