Chapter 19

The alarm went off at 6:30 and we both got up.  We took showers and got dressed in our golf attire.  He grabbed his and my clubs and put them in the Mustang.  He looked at me and said "This okay if we go in the Mustang or would you rather go in the Rover?"

"The 'stang is fine.  It's a beautiful day!  Let's enjoy it." I said smiling.

I had my hair up in my golf cap with the hair coming out the back.  Dressed in a cute, white golf skirt with shoes that actually didn't make me look like I had huge feet and the light grey and white golf shirt Harry purchased for me.  I looked good in this outfit.  My long, toned and tanned legs were my favorite things about myself besides my 36DD breasts. 

Harry's hair was in a bun and he had his cap on as well.  I didn't know how he could get that perfect bun so quickly and placed in the right spot.  I couldn't do it if my life depended on it.  He had some light blue golf pants on with his white golf shoes and a white golf shirt.  He was so handsome.  It sometimes hurt just to look at him standing there he was so Adonis like.

We drove to the course and met up with Niall and my supplier, Amey.  She was a tall, slender blonde with long hair and blue eyes.  Amey worked for a company called Able Manufacturing.  They just opened an office here in Los Angeles although their home office was located in Phoenix, Arizona.   Hmmm, I bet Niall won't mind being paired up with her.  I had every intention of being paired with Harry come hell or high water. 

"Emily, it's good to see you again!"

"Hi Amey, it's good to see you too!" 

We both hugged and I turned to Harry and Niall. 

"Amey, I'd like to introduce you to your partner Niall Horan.  Niall this is Amey Johnson."

She looked at Niall and smiled and extended her hand.  "Nice to meet you Niall."

Niall looked at her and shook her hand and gave her a huge smile.  "Nice to meet you, Amey".

"Oh, you have an accent.  Irish?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm from Ireland". He said.

"Amey, this is Harry Styles, Harry, Amey Johnson."

"Hello Amey, nice to meet you.  Emily had some wonderful things to say about you.  Thanks for inviting us to golf with you today.  Niall and I don't get to golf in teams much."

Harry was such a charmer.

Amey shook his hand and looked at me.  She grinned and said "Now, you have a different accent.  British, right?"

"Yeah, I'm from Cheshire" he said.

"Emily, you do know how to pick them, don't you?" she smiled and walked over to me.  "Excuse me gentlemen, we'll be right back I just need to speak to Emily for a moment.  You can take the clubs to those two carts over there.  Those are ours."

Harry and Niall grabbed the clubs and walked over to the carts. 

Amey grabbed me and said "Where did you find these two hunks??  I'm dying here.  That blondie there is so handsome and adorable.  I love that accent!  How did you know?"

"Amey, he's just a friend of Harry's who loves to golf as much as Harry does." I explained.

"That Harry is something else you bad girl.  You dating him?" she asked.

"Uh, we are seeing each other while I'm here in Los Angeles, yeah." I said quietly.

"You sly one, he's a hunk.  Come on, I don't know how I'm going to be able to concentrate on golf with these two." She said with a huge grin on her face.  "This is going to be a fun day!"