Chapter 88

After spending time by the pool and just enjoying the peace and quiet, we realized we better get prepared for the guy's arrival in a few hours. Harry had ordered in plenty of food and had it delivered, we both prepared the snacks side by side in the kitchen.

While we were preparing the meal, Harry had turned on some music for background noise. A bouncy and perky song came on and my usual reaction came to play. I started dancing around and singing to the song. Moving from the refrigerator to the kitchen counter, swinging my hips and walking to the table where the food was displayed, dancing to the rhythm of the music. I was oblivious to it as it was something I always did at home when no one was around or even if friends were around. Harry stopped what he was doing and started watching me.

Soon I looked up at him and saw him with his phone recording my performance, a large grin plastered on his face. I stopped and smiled at him.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"Just watching you dancing around the kitchen and looking as beautiful as always, babe; don't stop I love this side of you." he smiled as he kept recording.

I looked at him and cocked my head to the side and made a kissy face at him with a peace sign. I turned around and started preparing more food. The song had stopped and a slow one came on so I was now still. Harry finally put the phone down and walked behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"You are adorable you know that?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes I am" I said laughing. "Glad you noticed."

"Smart ass" he said as he smacked me on the ass.

"Ow! What was that for?" I said turning around and facing him.

"Nothing, just felt like it" he smirked.

"Harry?" I admonished him. "Are you trying to start something we have no time for now?"

"We can always make time, babe" he said as he lowered his head and began to kiss me on the neck.

"Babe, the guys will be here soon and we still need to shower and change." I said as I cocked my neck to the side allowing him greater access.

"Mm, I think you want this too, love." He murmured against my now tingling skin.

"I do but we only have a little over an hour before the guys are due to arrive, Harry. You know how this will go..." I said, my defenses quickly diminishing.

"So, stop protesting and let's get upstairs" he growled at me.

I weaved my fingers in his hair as I flung my arms around his neck. His hands tapped me on the back of my thighs and I jumped up so he caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You know you are a terrible influence on me, baby" I groaned as I kissed him below his ear earning a low groan from him.

"You bring it out in my babe" he said as he pressed his lips against mine and began walking towards the staircase. Before he could hit the first step we heard the front door open.

"Oi Oi! Hey you two at it again? Christ can't I ever walk in here without you two in the same position in the same spot?" Louis said laughing, knowing he had once again interrupted us.

Harry groaned loudly and turned towards Louis shooting him a scowl. "I thought you weren't going to be here until 7 tonight? What the hell?"

"Well excuse me I thought I would help out with food and setting up the X-box and stuff. Geez, that's what I get for trying to be a good friend" he chided Harry.