Chapter 9

In the morning he woke me with tender kisses on my lips.  I was in a dreamlike sleep and could feel soft, warm, full lips on mine.  I moaned slightly at the sensation.

"Good Morning, love, are you hungry?" he asks in a low, raspy and sexy voice.  I was coming undone hearing him.

I heard his voice and saw those lips and could only respond by kissing him desperately again.  He returned the kiss and we began to touch one another again.  We both felt the need to fill each other again.

His hands grabbed my ass and pushed me closer to him.  I could feel his cock getting harder just with me being pressed against him. I knew where this was going to lead and had no doubt we'd be fucking again soon.

I began kissing him with more fervor, pulling on his bottom lip until he opened his mouth and our tongues met and wrestled with each other.  I managed to push myself up on top of him, sitting on him.

Harry grabbed me by my hips and slowly positioned me so I was directly over his long, hard cock.  He lowered me onto his cock and I could feel myself stretch to allow all of him to enter into me.  He felt so good.  I began to slowly move in slow, circular movements and soon he was matching my rhythm.  I looked down at him and he was staring directly at me again, just like last night.  His hands left my hips and began to massage my breasts.  He took my nipples between his forefinger and thumb and began to slowly put more pressure on them.  I was becoming very aware of how wet I was becoming by that act. 

"Baby, I can feel you getting wetter and wetter for me.  Is this what's doing it?  Or is it having my cock inside your wet pussy, baby?" he croaked at me in his deep voice.

"Oh Harry, I am going to cum soon...you feel so good.  I can't...can't take much...." I began to trail off as my orgasm was beginning to wash over me.  I could feel my toes curl with the wave took over.  I continually called his name out louder and louder, forgetting that Rachel and Niall were probably still in the house and still sleeping.  At least I hope they were sleeping.

He quickly flipped me over so I was lying underneath him.  He began to thrust harder and I could tell he was ready to cum as well.

"Harry, I'm ready.  Come on me.  Come in my mouth baby.  I want to taste you in my mouth." I said lustfully looking him in the eyes.

His eyes widened and he smirked.

"What a nasty little vixen you are, baby.  Yeah, I'll come in your mouth.  Are you ready for me?" he said.

"Yes, baby.  Come in my mouth."

I felt him withdraw from me and saw him holding his cock in his hand. 

I opened my mouth for him and saw him close his eyes as he began stroking his cock.  He then began to cum directly in my mouth.  I had my tongue out to catch every drop of him and once he was done, I smiled and swallowed.  I licked my lips and with my finger caught any that fell around my mouth.  I put my fingers in my mouth and savored every bit of him.

"Oh baby, you taste so good." I said to him.

"Fuck, I came so hard after you asked me to cum in your mouth." He said out of breath.

He lay down next to me while we both were breathing hard.

Once our breathing became normal, we could hear Niall and Rachel stirring down the hall.  I glanced at Harry and nudged him.

"We need to get up now, babe." I said.  "I'll make some breakfast for us all, yeah?"

"That would be great, love.  I know Niall will be hungry.  I'm actually hungry myself.  We worked up quite an appetite this morning and last night" he said as he kissed my neck.