Chapter 46

When I woke up, I could see the sun was shining. Well that was a good sign, I told myself. Maybe my body's clock was finally beginning to get back to normal.

I was pressed against Harry's body, spooning, with his arm wrapped around me. This was heaven.

As much as I wanted to continue lying there I knew I needed to get up and find out what time it was and also needed to use the bathroom. My bladder was going to burst soon if I didn't get up.

I began to move very slowly and managed to move his arm so I could slide out of bed. I turned and glanced at Harry still sleeping. He looked so angelic, breathing softly with a small smile on his perfect face. His face was free of a furrowed brow and he looked at peace. I smiled.

I grabbed my phone from the bed stand after removing it from the charging cord. I tiptoed into the bathroom and while I was sitting there I turned it on. All I wanted to do was look at the time. 8 am. Excellent!

I washed my face and hands, brushed my teeth and ran my fingers through my hair. Looking at my reflection I saw that I also looked different somehow. No longer did I fear about my job or the possibility of it no longer being there. I didn't care. Somehow I knew everything would be okay. There wasn't anything I couldn't face – Harry was in my corner. I chuckled slightly and shook my head. I needed to get back in bed with Harry.

Walking back into the bedroom I saw that Harry still hadn't stirred.

Carefully, I slid back into bed and slowly back against his body while managing to lift his arm and place it back around me. I sighed. I made it I told myself.

"And just where were you?" his deep, husky voice said, startling me causing me to jump.

"Oh shit – you scared me!" I said jumping up. I clutched my heart. It was racing a mile a minute.

"Thought you could get up without waking me, huh?" he snickered, happy that he got a reaction out of me.

"Sorry, but I had to pee, you jackass! God, my heart is ready to jump out of my chest you scared me." I said nuzzling back into his body and squeezing him.

"I felt you get up as soon as you lifted my arm. You know I can feel the warmth of your body missing as soon as you leave." He said softly.

"Well I'm back, babe. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah, I feel so much better this morning. How about you? Feeling okay?" he said kissing my forehead.

"Yes I do. I feel great. I'm so glad you're feeling better. You had me worried last night." I said lifting my head and pressing my nose against his.

I pressed my lips against his and kissed him softly. He returned the kiss but not as softly. He parted my lips with his tongue and I allowed him entrance. Feeling his tongue against mine I moaned slightly.

He pulled away and gazed into my eyes.

"I've missed being with you, love. It's been a few days. Is it crazy that I want to make love to you so much right now?" he asked lustfully.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I've missed you too." I replied with a lilt in my voice and a bit of mischievousness in my eyes.

"So, maybe it's a good time to pick up where we left off last night before we were interrupted?" he suggested.

"Oh yeah baby, I would love that." I said as I slid my hands against his chest and up around his neck. "Nothing would make me happier."

He flipped me quickly so I was lying beneath his long, lean torso, his body balanced on his arms which were on either side of me as not to put all his weight on me. He pressed his body into mine and began to kiss my neck. My juices began flowing and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me.